Am Heartless, Baby

7 years later:

At Octagon:

In one of the booth of octagon was sitting the man with his legs parted and a black haired guy sitting on his knees in between his legs. Octagon: the most prestigious, expensive and glamorous club of Seoul, where most of the elite class people tended to find their hideouts in the thick darkness of night.

The room had three couches and a table upon which there was a glass ashtray, three bottles of champagne and one of red wine. Cold waves of air conditioner hit the man's naked legs and his exposed white washed neck, caressing his skin and easing out the tension in them.

The strong, mind stirring and knees curling smell of the man's scent was enveloping the room, that almost had the boy sitting in between the man's legs inching closer and closer to passing out from the intimidating aura that the man carried and how the smell of his scent grasped his senses.

There was something in the man's scent that possessed an air of authority and dominance. An extraordinary command over the boy's mind that he wasn't able to do the work he was there to do: to blow off the man. But, the way he was sitting and held a presence which commanded for attention. For eyes to rest on him and feel their insides tingling.

The man carried an aura of power and authority,.unintentionally creating a sense of distance between him and the boy who was literally using all his mind capacities to work on keeping his persevered shake of body at minimum instead of thinking of the ways to make the man hard so he could suck him off.

It was nothing personal. It was just sex. The poor boy knew, but being in the same room as the man who sat himself like he was the king of the whole world and everything worked by single movement of his finger, it was strenuous to engage with him even on this level. He couldn't imagine how people felt when they engaged with him on personal level.

Did they actually lose their minds?

It wasn't possible for sane people to not get themselves knocked down infront of a man as him. And, it all contributed to his utmost reserved, calculated and well arranged personality.

The man had blonde tousled hair, sleeked back perfectly and there wasn't even an inch out of place. Not even a single strand looked out of place, or standing where it didn't belong. The man's arm was lying on the armrest of the couch, his heavy gaze resting on the boy on his knees infront of him and his soft cock in his dainty hands.

His gaze was steely and unflinching. He had cemented them over the slightly trembling body of the boy, his own unswerving and extremely watchful. He studied him with predators unwavering attention, with not even a single inch of his gathered posture faltering by the boy's hands gripping his cock and wetting it up with his spit.

" Is this your first time blowing someone off? " The man asked casually, his tone never faltering and his voice as smooth and deep as his most sensitive part of body wasn't in someone's hand. The serenity in his behaviour, quietness in his posture and unwavering tone had the chaos in the boy's mind spiking up and extending more than even the capability of his skull to bear.

The boy nodded. Shyly and scared even.

The man's facial orbs didn't move an inch, as the boy looked up at him with his tremendously trembling fingers holding onto his sleepy dick.

The right corner of the man's mouth curved, a little composed smirk taking over his perfectly shaped rosy lips. His eyes remained as sharp as before, but something as sudden contentment and appeasement of being served in some way took over the sky blue color of eyeballs.