Revenge

*Kayla's Pov*

When I woke up, my body lifted at the scent of men's aftershave and the sweet smell of syrup.

A very handsome Niko walked in with his messy black hair just covering the tip of his eyes. He was carrying a wooden tray that held two glasses of orange juice and two plates of three stacked pancakes.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asked as he sat down next to me and kissed me on the cheek while he pulled me in by my waist.

"Good, thanks to you."

"You're welcome, baby."

"So, is this official?" I asked him.

"Most definitely."

"I'm glad." I said as I kissed his lips softly but soon stopped when there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it."

When I swung it open, the person I least expected to see was Hank. He was holding three coffee cups and a case file.

I invited him in as Niko walked out of the bedroom, now wearing a top.

"Hey, Hank," He greeted as Hank handed him a coffee. "Thanks, man."

"So, what's up?"

"Jay told me that Chris is your father," Started Hank and I looked towards Niko, shock and betrayal written all over my face. Niko came closer and his shoulders held a lot of tension. "I'm not here to start anything but I've got a possible angle to play."

"Go ahead."

"How close is your father to his nephews?"

"Extremely." Sighed Niko as he flicked through the case file.

"This is going to sound stupid but we need to kidnapp one of his nephews, tell Chris to meet us at a location and once he's inside, we move in."

"Sounds good but Chris is smart, he's been hiding for five years."

"What nephew does he love the most?"

"Diego."

"Age?" Asked Hank.

"Eighteen."

"We take him, you'll rough him up a bit and then send off pictures of him. Sound good?"

"I like it, let's do it." I said before I kissed Niko on the cheek and left.

"Please be careful."

"I will."

How does someone kidnapp people so easily?

We can't even get Diego alone but we've been able to catch him doing some drug deals so it's not like we'll traumatise him but he might hate me afterwards. We never really got along in the first place, he'd always try to fight me, not to mention he's like 14 years younger than me.

Antonio and Kevin had the task of kidnapping while Jay and Kim set up the house, securing the property with cameras and listening devices.