Prologue

The SB19 boys were having fun at the backstage, all sweaty after the success of their 2-day concert.

Except for one.

"Yung isa jan sadboi o" (Sad boy alert) Stell, the joker of the group, tries to lighten up Ken's mood.

"Bakit, dre? Di ba nakanood si..?" (Why? Bro... She didn't show up tonight?) Josh, the glue of the team, gulps thirstily on a bottle of water.

"Weh? Wala si yellow?" (Really? The yellow girl?) Pablo, the all-knowing leader, squeezes himself beside Ken on the floor.

"Ah.. Baka kasi hindi sya free ngayong araw" (Oh.. Maybe she's just not available today) Justin, the gentle one, gives his ever so calm input.

"Chineck mo ba IG stories nya? Baka naman nagrereview lang ulit" (Have you checked her instagram stories? She must be out studying again) Stell being Ken's confidant, knew everything about what Ken usually does with his dump account.

"Wala syang story" (She hasn't posted anything) Ken just tssk-ed, logged out of his dummy account that he only uses to lurk around without exposing his celebrity identity, before turning his phone off 

"May story na sya dapat ng gantong oras, diba?" (She would've already posted a story by now) Justin, having Ken's back.

The production team and management starts to notice what the boys are talking about.

Ken had always been the spoiled one. And the staff would never try to get in the way of what Ken wants.

So Pablo puts his leadership mode on, "Uy. Pero yung usapan ah. Okay lang yang mga ganyan pero focus padin sa goal ng group this year" (Hey. We talked about this. Destress how you guys want but our main focus should be on the goal this year)

Ken has to fake his emotions and joke "Oo nga bat ba ang i-issue nyo" (Yeah. Y'all quit trippin'!)

-- The other members just laughed, shaking their heads.

But what all the others know for sure is Ken's fascination about this particular fan with beautiful big eyes, brightest skin and a pretty smile that knocks the stage arrogance out of a Felip Jhon "Ken" Suson:

the girl in yellow.