Stalker

In The Zone studio, the rehearsal home of the SB19 boys, the kings of P-pop have just wrapped up their whole day practice.

They've just ordered some pizza that have been sponsored to them as brand endorsers.

Ken, of course, hoarded all the pineapple bits on top of his slice "May practice ba bukas, pre?" (Bro, do we have to practice tomorrow?)

"Anong klaseng tanong yan. Syempre meron" (What kind of question is that? Of course we have practice tomorrow) Pablo, the alpha, takes a big bite of his pizza while scrolling through his phone, thoughtlessly.

"Bakit? May lakad ka ba?" (Why? As if you have other plans tomorrow) Josh just coolly drops some hot sauce on his second slice, not looking at Ken as he spoke to him.

"Wala. Inaatake lang nanaman yan ng tamaditis" (Nah. He's probably just lazy) Stell stands up to look for his water bottle.

Justin unattentively ate while showing Josh photos of his cat "Tignan mo kung pano matulog tong si Saoirse" (Look at how Saoirse sleeps)

Pablo's expression shifts to excitement and jumps up from his seat before showing the other members something on his phone, "Guys check nyo nasa ABS-CBN News tayo!" (Check it out! We're on the news, guys!)

All five of them huddled in a circle with Pablo's phone in the middle to watch the news feature altogether:

The news reporter stood among the sea of people "Andito tayo ngayon kung saan gaganapin ang sold-out concert ng SB19. Atin pong makikita ang libo-libong mga fans na nakapila para makita ang kanilang mga idolo. Ating makakapanayam ang isa sa mga A'tin na narito ngayon sa VIP Standing" (We're here at the venue where our very own SB19 will be having their sold-out concert. As you can see, thousands of fans are lining up to watch their idol perform live. Here to talk to us is one of their fans from the VIP Standing line)

The camera and the microphone moves to focus on a familiar fan wearing a bright yellow shirt.

She's got a fair, supple skin, long, flowy hair and a bright, enthusiastic smile. But she got awkward when she spoke "Hi"

"Hala ang cute" (She's cute) Justin points out.

"Magaling pumili tong si ate reporter ng iinterviewhin" (This reporter's got a keen eye for interviewees) Josh smiles widely.

"How did you prepare for this day?" the woman reporter asks the girl.

"Actually po, nahirapan po kami matulog ng best friend ko sa sobrang excited po namin para dito" (My best friend and I actually couldn't sleep last night, knowing we'll be here today) The girl laughed adorably and the laugh was so contagious that it made all these boys chuckle, too

Except for one.

Ken kept his expressionless face but took Pablo's phone to see the screen even closer.

"Oy oy. Ano yan ha" (Hey hey hey. What's with you, huh?) Pablo teases Ken, sarcastically grabbing his phone back in the middle of their circle "Familiar ba?" (Does she look familiar?)

Everyone knew the face of the girl that Ken talked about in the backstage.

The one whose facial features looked like that of an anime illustration.

"Ayun lamang po at maraming salamat, mga Kapamilya" (That's all for tonight, folks) The news reporter concludes the news story.