Fan Girl

"Matapos ang kanilang matagumpay na world tour, isang malaking selebrasyon para sa A'tin ang homecoming concert ng P-pop group na SB19..." (After a successful world tour, SB19 is preparing for a homecoming concert as a big celebration for their fans called A'tin...)

The evening news telecaster announces the full details and this makes you nervously drop the eyeliner pen from your hand while you are preparing for your first ever SB19 concert.

And because you're really just clumsy.

You've always been a big fan of SB19 since their song "Bazinga" was released.

But you never had the free time to make it to any of their gigs before because of your academic load and other hobbies.

Until tonight.

"Girl, kaya mo pa ba?" (Girl, you okay?) Your best friend, Kisha, teases you.

"Besh, di ba ako mukhang banderitas?" (Girl, do I look like confetti in this?) You told your friend, putting on your yellow crop top with matching colorful doodle printed black jeans and baby pink A1's.

You always loved wearing colorful things. Because it represents your bright personality.

"Ngayon ka lang na-conscious sa style mo? Kahit dati pa mukha ka nang rainbow palagi" (Why are you conscious of your style all of a sudden? You always looked like a rainbow all the time) Kisha keeps herself from laughing with her playful comment.

You laugh at your own quirks instead "Gusto mo makakita ng totoong rainbow pag sinuntok kita?" (You want to see a real rainbow if I punch you in the head?)

Kisha explodes in pits of laughter as she makes the final touches of her overall look "Okay ba outfit ko? Matchy na ba kami ni Ken?" (How do I look? I went for something that will match Ken's style)

Ken had always been Kisha's bias. And yours have been Pablo since day one.

"Ikot ka nga!" (Turn around) This is you being a supportive friend to Kisha and she twirls for you right away.

"Papasa kaya sakanya ang all black-ripped jeans and Calvin Klein na sports bra?" (Do you think Ken will notice me in all-black ripped jeans and a Calvin Klein sports bra?) Kisha flaunts her perfect body in front of the life sized mirror.

"Panong di bebenta ang isang hubadera?" (Who wouldn't notice someone in a sexy outfit?) You tease her back.

Kisha just throws you a hand pillow "Sira ka talaga" (You dork)

You and Kisha's tandem reminds you of Wenesday Addams and Enid Sinclair.

"Andyan na yata yung Grab nyo" (I think your taxi is here) Your mom notifies you without knocking on your bedroom door.

"Okiedokie! Thank you, mother of the year!" You told your mom before you and Kisha race outside your house.

The moment you get inside the taxi, the creepy driver notices you "Ang cute naman ni ma'am" (Hey, cutie)

You and Kish exchanged looks that said "Awkward"

But you still politely reply to break the awkward silence "Syempre naman, sir! Makikita ko na sa personal yung mapapangasawa ko eh!" (I had to be cute, sir! I'm finally meeting my future husband)

"Yung isang grupo ba yan na mukhang koreano?" (Let me guess. It's gonna be an entire boy group who looks korean?) The cab driver jokes.

You couldn't help exposing your weird and loud laugh "Grabe naman sa grupo! Isa lang ho! Pero kung pwedeng lahat sila, tatanggi pa ba ko?" (An entire boy group is a bit too much! But if it's possible to marry all of them, who am I to say no?)