Rockstar

Kisha didn't get the autograph she wanted and now she's sulking "Besh. Ikaw yung napansin ni Ken besh" (Girl, you were the one Ken noticed)

"Ay nako! Yung maingay sa harapan natin yung pinansin nya. Sure ako hindi ako yon! Tyaka todo happy pa nga sya sa dambuhalang teddy bear ni ateng maingay diba?" (Don't be silly! I'm sure he was only looking at the noisy girl in front of us. Did you even see how happy Ken was after receiving the giant teddy bear from that noise pollutant) You reassure Kisha.

"Pano naman tayo? Baka di na nila tayo mapapansin nyan" (What about us? They might never notice us) Kisha is being pessimistic again.

So you come to the rescue "Ano naman kung hindi nila tayo makita? Kahit alikabok pa tayo sa buhay nila. Basta tayong dalawa, normal tayong mga taong kumakain 3 times a day. Char. At least tayo may best friend bonding time ngayon. Eh sila ba?" (So what if they never see us? We're just dust particles in their galaxy. But you and I? We could enjoy normal lives. And could they live normal lives? Nope! At least you and I, we could treasure best friend bonding time being average people!)

Kisha is still upset even after everything you said. So you try again.

"Pasimple lang siguro sila na tumitingin kaya di mo napapansin. Awkward naman kasi kung mahuli nating napatingin sila sa boobs mo" (They probably took only stolen glances that's why we never noticed. Because it'd be super awkward if we catch them looking at your lady lumps) You gently poke Kisha's elbow with your elbow.

Kisha chuckles at your perverted jokes about her boobies "Beh. Thank you ha? Ikaw kasama ko dito" (But thank you, babes. For being here with me)

"Madami pang concert ng SB19 ang mapupuntahan natin! Wag ka muna mag drama, teh" (And we'll still have plenty of SB19 concerts to go to in the future. It's too early for that dramatic speech, babes) You hug Kisha cheerfully.

And with that best friend empowerment, you and Kisha decided to just dance silly moves to the music.

The lights dimmed and it's the sign that the boys are back onstage. But this time, they're performing their hair-raising song, "Mana":

"Ayy, hindi ba mahiwaga? 'Di mo kilala no'ng nasa lupa pa" (Ayy, isn't this strange? You didn't know me when I was still on the ground) Ken's voice kicks off the opening number.

And even after just that one stanza, the entire stadium already went crazy.

"Ayy, ni walang alaala. Ika'y nangamusta, pusta ko singkwenta" (Ayy, Not even once you've asked how I was doing, I'm betting you fifty) Ken appears standing on an ascending platform, his eyes are surveying the crowd while singing.

Before Pablo could sing the next stanza, Ken looks to his right where you stood. And as if like a coincidence, Ken's eyes are locked on yours.

Ken kept the eye connection for two seconds until Pablo breaks it by singing his part "Ayy, ngayong nasa alapaap na giit ako ay nagbago na" (Ayy, Now I'm up here. I see everything's changed)

Your mood became happier when Pablo makes an appearance.

Ken starts to sing the next part, performing on the farthest right and the group proceeds to dance altogether.

"Brrah!" Ken shouts to signal the other boys for the dance routine.

But during their group choreography, you noticed how Ken had already glanced three more times at your direction for some reason.

You start to wonder if everyone else had noticed it. But it seems that everyone's all too occupied with cheering for their biases.

Kisha is just loosing her mind at this point "OMG, mhie! Sakto yung pwesto natin! Ang lapit na ni Ken! Mamamatay na yata ako!" (O-M-G, biyatch! I could see Ken closely I could die!)