Her

Kisha has been bugging you all week about the "Ken thing".

Apparently, Kisha still has the post-concert syndrome and you can't make her stop talking about Ken. You've been bearing her crazed reaction about Ken's simple eye contact.

She even had it posted on all the social media platforms. One Twitter reply had said: "@Leasuson17_: Grabe ang swerte ni mystery girl!" (@Leasuson17_: Lucky mystery girl!)

It turns out that Kisha wasn't the only one freaking out about it.

Because the edited clips of Ken staring at your camera for half of the show earned more than a thousand Tiktok engagements from Kisha's account:

"FangirlniKen: Prayer reveal please"
"MiaMahalima: Huoy! Obvious na masyado si amo!!!" (MiaMahalima: It's too obvious!!!)
"SB19fan4life: When your bias thinks you're cute"
"Polaxken: Ang landi nya talaga sa cameras huh" (Polaxken: He's flirty with cameras huh)
"Sisiwnifelipjhon: Sana all camera" (Sisiwnifelipjhon: I never wanted to turn into a phone camera so much until now)

The only video you posted was of Pablo who sang with his eyes closed.

But every social media stranger had bombarded Kisha the most with comments about how Ken looked attracted to the person taking the videos.

Which Kisha happily took the credit for and you don't mind at all.

"Girl, alam mo na ba?.." (So have you heard?..) Kisha pulls a grocery cart while you two are searching around at the supermarket.

"Yung?" (Heard what?) You jump inside the huge push cart and sat there while Kisha pushes the shopping trolley like you're inside a stroller.

"May nameet akong SB19 fans online kagabi and may secret info silang sinabi sakin" (So I've met other SB19 fans online and I just got top secret information) Kisha scrolls on her phone for something, slowing down.

Intrigued, you took Kisha's phone when she hands it over to you and read a screenshot "SB19 exclusive press conference tomorrow at The Events Hall, Makati. Only fifty SB19 official fans club members will be given access at 6pm"

"Exciting diba?!" (Isn't this exciting?) Kisha is skipping in joy.

"Paano ka naman makakapasok dyan?" (And how will you earn a pass for this?) You give Kisha her phone back and turn your attention back to the grocery list.

"Meron na tayong passes dalawa" (I already got us two passes) Kisha holds out two ID lanyards from her jogger pant's pocket.

Your mouth flew open before smiling widely, you look at her behind you like your head could turn 180 degrees "Seryoso?! Paano?!" (Shut. Up. How did you get those?)

Kisha puts an index finger to her lip "Shhh. I have connections you don't have"

The two of you laugh your way to the grocery aisle with successful faces.

♡━━━♡━━━♡━━━♡━━━♡━━━♡━━

The day of the press conference is today.

But you got lazy to dress up so you only wore the same shirt fresh out of the laundry.

Kisha, on the other hand, is dressed to impress.

You and Kisha are an hour early but you are still lined up as the thirtieth and thirty-first people queueing in a long line.

The gate opens up and the two of you find yourselves ushered in your seats, approximately four rows from the stage.