Lulu

A/N: Hi, mga kaps! I added a few stuff in the prologue! (I edited in there something that mentioned Ken's dummy account which he uses to stalk on social media without having to expose his true self) hehe

====

You're inside your room alone. It's the weekend, you decided to stay indoors so you didn't come with Kisha who went out-of-town with her family.

You receive a text from Kisha: "Sup, karibal! Miss you already! I hope you're not studying! Take a whole day rest! Will post a story of me in a bikini wish u were here tho luv u and hate u :P"

You're pretty sure by "karibal" (rival), Kisha means you're her new competition when it comes to Ken.

Luckily, no one else noticed that one eye-to-eye contact you had with Ken. Or was that just a delusion?

Because after that one mutual gaze, Ken didn't look at you again until the program ends.

So maybe it was just one out of a few coincidences.

The live telecast of the press conference is trending online for some reason and you're curious about it so you check it out since you're on a whole day break.

You saw a few comments saying "Zerken wala bang clue jan about kay A'tin crush?"  (Ken, could you give us hints about your A'tin crush?)
"Sino naman mga naging crush nilang A'tin? Nang mapatumba agad jk" (And who are these crushes from their fans clubs? We need to take them down jk)

Honestly, comment sections could be so toxic. So you refrain from staying there for too long.

Then, another video auto-played after the video from the convention: "SB19 does fast talk"

It was a talkshow interview that was uploaded a day after the exclusive conference that you and Kisha went to.

It was kind of a fast talk where the members would be asked to choose one out of two things.

The interview went like this:

Interviewer: "Stell, dinner or movie?"
Stell: "Movie"
Interviewer: "Pablo, pretty girls or smart girls?"
Pablo: "Smart girls"
Interviewer: "Justin, hugs or kisses?"
Justin: "Hugs"
Interviewer: "Josh, good girls or bad girls?"
Josh: "Both"
*The girls from the viewers screamed* Josh's answer made you cover the grin on your lips
Interviewer: "Ken, black or yellow?"
Ken: "Yellow. Ay black"
*the other boys disrupts the interviewer from asking another round of questions with their negating looks towards Ken*
Stell: "Yellow?"
Justin: "Di po kasi po favorite color ni Ken is blue" (No. Ken's favorite color is blue)
Pablo: "Oo nga tapos black pa halos lahat sa wardrobe nya" (Yeah. And his wardrobe's mostly blacks)
Josh: *laughs* "Ano ba? Na-pressure ka ba?" (Were you pressured about that question?)
*the viewers chuckled*
Ken: "Nalito lang. Nalito lang" (Just got a little confused for a sec)
Ken: "Pero gusto ko din yung yellow"

You paused the video just in the right moment and saw the way the other boys shared a lowkey knowing look towards each other.

You remind yourself to not to be too "lulu" or delusional at this point.

You decide to go off the internet to kill time. So you brought out your piano organ to learn a song from a ghibli movie.

You decide to go on Instagram to record your progress and posted it as a story.

Others might be thinking that your introverted day is boring. But to you, this is bliss.

A whole day break from studying and just staying indoors is your kind of holiday.