𝐜𝐡. 𝟑

"wake up, wake up, wake up!" elaine and chris shouted eagerly for matt and nick to stop sleeping and notice them

"wake up, wake up, wake up!" elaine and chris shouted eagerly for matt and nick to stop sleeping and notice them. bouncing from cushion to cushion, they finally managed to wake matt and nick up. seeing as the two youngest wouldn't stop fucking jumping, "what the actual fuck are you guys doing?" nick questions, even though he has an idea what the answer is going to be, "it's already one in the afternoon! you just gotta wake up nicky!" elaine sounded like a little kid and continued to jump, with a bright smile on her soft round face. the three brothers smiled softly as their younger sister was letting go again like she used to, "ok, i'm up." matt chuckled with his hands up in surrender, sitting up comfortably. elaine laughed loudly as chris grabbed her tightly from behind her, lifting her up and spinning her around and around until they got dizzy, "let's eat food. i'm hungry as fuck!" chris complains as he gently drops elaine on the last cushion, next to where matt was laying.

they all walked into the kitchen, finding the left over snacks they bought but forgot to eat. while elaine jumped on the counter, nick and matt were trying to figure out what to eat. chris had already been drinking a pepsi when the first entered the kitchen, "y'know chris, you should really cut back on pepsi." elaine joked, chris had an offended look on his face as he slowly took the pepsi away from his lips, "how rude! what do you want me to drink then? fucking sprinkling italian water from the fucking costco!" he exclaims. shaking their heads with laughter the three remaining siblings try and figure out what to say.

"maybe."

"MAYBE?!"

when the four sturniolos passed lana's house they stopped for a moment, looking outside. as the siblings were about to leave, they heard a noise from their side, "hey! you sick pieces of shit! wait up!" matt immediately stepped the break, everyone jumping in the car when he did. when the van car opened they looked to find lana and loren sitting in the back behind elaine and nick, "what happened?" chris asked hearing them breath heavily, "dad came back-" "fucking drunk-" "and mom got mad." "so she started throwing glass -" "and their was yelling-" the two siblings were saying, they are very close being that they come from a broken home, so this 'finishing each others sentences' isn't a rare occurrence. "so we left." they spoke in unison. the triplets looked confused not getting used to it, whilst elaine didn't bat an eyelash. "buckle up roman's, we're going to costco." elaine explained, and they were on their way to the store with lip gloss by lil mama playing in the background to nick's yelling at how stupid chris is.

"can we buy candy?" elaine groaned, she was trying to get matt to agree since nick said no and chris was nowhere to be found, "for the fifth time ellie, no! we already have some at home." "no duh, but we don't have," elaine was thinking of what to say as an excuse to buy her favorite chocolates, "tootsie rolls." she beamed, "tootsie rolls?" matt questioned. elaine was a bit know for being convincing, "yes." "why?" that was the word elaine didn't want to hear come out of her brother's mouth, so genuinely she didn't have an answer. she didn't plan this far ahead. "because." "because, what?" with all these questions, elaine had sneaked the chocolate and put it in the cart already, "never mind matty." and she waltzed away.

{𝐚/𝐧 - 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐠. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲}