ch. 10

"CHRISTOPHER OWEN STURNIOLO, THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST STUPIDEST THINGS YOU COULD HAVE EVER DONE!"

lana and loren were taken home by an aunt of theirs and the sturniolo's grabbed matt's car and drove home with chris in the back with elaine and nick in the front.

~1 hour earlier~

"i wanna get this, look it's adorable!" lana and chris were and the children's section looking at random items, while matt and elaine went to go pay. meaning that nick was responsible for three idiots, two of which had to much pepsi to drink, "oh my god, it's so soft," chris and lana were acting like children, and as children do they opened a toy box while a staff was literally 4 feet away from them.

so it looked like it was stealing.

~ 30 minutes later~

to sum everything up, wednesday's video didn't really go as planned. but they did get something exciting, a free pass for opening an unbought item. with y'know a 30$ fee, but that wasn't really important. and at the moment the group of six were currently at their local police station because the staff thought lana and chris were lift-shopping. they were now sort of banned, well lana and chris were not loren, nick, matt, or elaine (pause. why does lift shopping sound like, wrong? is it just me?), but if the two knuckleheads couldn't go then neither would the others.

it had been thirty minutes and apparently since mary lou and jimmy weren't here, they couldn't take elaine home. so she was stuck at the police station. but after like 30-35 minutes they were able to convince the police station that tomorrow morning they would print out the guardianship papers.

~currently~

"stOp yelling at chris! we need to focus now on the fact that if we don't give the police the papers, you could get sent BACK TO FUCKING BOSTON!" oh right, "but we don't have papers, nick." well, technically they were her guardians but it wasn't confirmed in papers, "we have to make calls i guess, i really don't want you to back to boston." chris whined, "yea, it's fun having you here maria." matt continued, "maria? we haven't used that nickname in a while haven't we?" elaine was hearing her brother have a stupid conversation about why they haven't called her maria for two years. well matt was silent, checking the mirror to see his little sister looking out the window, seemingly sad.

hopefully they were able to keep living with elaine.

A/n - this took forever despite being fucking short. but what can i say i'm busy.

i'm a 8th grade mf with adhd and forgot abt this book.