ch. 9

chris strutted, hands on his hips dramatically, into elaine's room shouting at the top of his lungs at seven in the morning, "GOODMORNING MY BEAUTIFUL BABY SISTER," carrying out the r, "ITS ANOTHER WONDERFUL DAY IN THE CITY OF LA!" practically jumping on elaine, as he sprawled out on her bed, half of his body on top of her. chris looked at her, blew air in her face a couple of times before he whispered, "my sentence rhymed." for a moment it was silent. then, giggles erupted from his mouth, elaine following after, laughing along with her brother after the moment of annoyance he had caused her. they could hear matt's muffled shouting from downstairs, "chris shut up! it's to early in the morning for you to be fucking screaming!" the two siblings were silent. but laughter filled the room once more and it grew louder when chris fell of elaine's twin sized bed.

after an estimate of about thirty minutes, the two youngest almost ran down the stairs to see who can reach downstairs the fastest. after groaning from chris and a laugh from elaine, she went down the stairs more carefully than chris had. standing up from the floor he put his hand on his lower back and his other hand in the air, "at least i won." matt looked disappointed in chris and elaine while nick just chuckled, "yes, yes you did win. and you looked fucking hilarious too." matt, at this time being to only mature one, grabbed an ice pack and gave it to chris. he looked at elaine and pointed at her lazily, "despite being the smartest child in the world, you sure make the stupidest acts." he spoke a bit seriously but slightly smiled nonetheless, grabbing or and and apple juice for his siblings, setting it down along with four cups.

it was quiet and comfortable for a few seconds, the their door burst open revealing lana and loren following behind, "good morning bitches! i brought you motherfucker breakfast." as she set down the food she brought, loren sat down on a chair, "waffles, french toast, iced coffee, and six pepsis." she voiced out the list of items she brought for them, chris immediately grabbing pepsi. the six just laughed at his pepsi addiction.the six sat down to eat. and after laughing, arguing, and yelling, the six batch of children went to matt's car and go together to target for some fun and games. and because it was tuesday and wednesday's video was often filmed monday just in case anything changes but the triplets forgot to film.

"hello! i'm here with lana and loren, and due to chris's idea of finding little gifts for each other," looking back at her for a moment to see what was at the corner of her eye, ultimately nothing and went back to filming, "we separated: chris, matt, and nick on the other side of the store while me, lana, and loren are over here." stopping once more to smack loren and lana on the back of their heads, "stop fighting. it's immature."

"hey guys!" nick greeted the camera with a smile, "chris no," matt spoke in the background, "anyways, we- well im gonna put ellie's part before ours so, y'know what's happening." matt and nick switched because chris was being chris, and nick was gonna lecture him for it, "while nick's doing that we're here at the food aisle because the roman's plus el loves food. it you don't like food you're-" "weird" matt was cut of by chris, "yeah, weird. anywho yeah, so,"

{A/n - i need ideas, but i hope you like this chapter. and remember i adore and love  you, lovelies! <33}