ch. 4

when arriving back from costco on the way home, they decided that stopping by to get some ice cream at baskin-robbins would be a fantastic idea

when arriving back from costco on the way home, they decided that stopping by to get some ice cream at baskin-robbins would be a fantastic idea. seeing as it's summer, "why would you get that one? it's weird." loren looked at his sister and then his choice of flavored ice cream, "like your face." he said stoically. he really couldn't give less of a fuck, "i'm gonna smack the ever loving shit out of you." lana hissed at her brother angrily, "good."

"bitch."
"whore."
"disappointment."
"dumb fuck."

the argument could be heard interrupted by elaine, "shut the fuck up." she demanded the two roman siblings, they instantly kept quiet. elaine was soft, yes, but a bit terrifying at times. clearly if they had kept talking it would be one of those times. "MATT! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! THEY CAN FLY!" nick shouted, people giving weird glances his way, "I KNOW! THATS WHAT MAKES THEM FUCKING BIRDS, NICK!" chris yelled back at him, "language, chris," matt told him, "people are staring." the only triplet being calm, but his voice had a bit of a tone. the four sturniolos and two romans had paid the cashier they quickly got into the car, rushing to get home. "do you want to film a car video with us?" elaine suggested, nick and chris were arguing over birds again, matt was irritated, and they were pulling up in a CVS parking lot, "sure." the two spoke in unison. as matt put the car in park, elaine was setting up the camera, and then eventually sitting next to nick. loren and lana sat at the very back, telling chris that ufos aren't really and him disagreeing. once the camera rolled, they stopped arguing.

- time skip because i'm lazy, sorry -

elaine was up in her room scrolling through tiktok, her head laying in lana's lap and her feet dangling off her twin sized bed in the corner of her room. lana was combing her fingers through the shorter girl's hair, looking at pinterest memes on her phone. after a few minutes, the two girls heard a noise, and reluctantly looking at the door to find chris standing in the doorway. lana stopped everything she was doing, "do you need something?" she asked, questioning chris's presence, "no." the three looked at each other going silent, "fuck ah-" "bye." cutting off his sister, leaving the door wide open while he grabbed something unbreakable throwing it at the floor. elaine stood up, grabbing the doll from the floor putting it on her dresser once more and closed the door. "piece of shit. he always does this." lana chuckled at the blue eyed girl, going back on her phone. elaine - all of a sudden - feeling her face heat up. confused, she shook her head and laidback onto her bed, once again scrolling through her tiktok.

the fuck?

{ a/n - very nice. very.. nice. anyways, i believe in friends to lovers. but idk at this point, should this book include romance?

have a very nice day! <3}