i suck, i know

okay so yall i don't know if i want to come back to this story because im not really in the fandom anymore. it breaks my heart because i cherish the happiness the triplets give me by their videos. but exam season is coming up, my sister is moving out, i have to redo my house because my sister is moving out (blame my parents and me), i go to a new church that always hosts events. don't get me wrong i still am an ally of the lgbtq community and i still am a faithful christian girl and the new lifestyle i have gained has not changed my opinions or how i feel about the triplets, i support them and love them to pieces because they saved me when i couldn't save myself. i would love to continue this book so maybe sometimes I'll update it.

so please don't hate on me for this! and please do not think i stopped being in the fandom and stopped this book because of my religion, i honestly do not care if you are apart of the LGBTQ community and i do not have anything against them. i am not stopping this book because the bible or my church says that being gay is wrong so please don't think that! i love the triplets to pieces and i love you guys and i love how much you guys like this book and support it. and like i said im too busy but if i do update don't think that this book isn't on hiatus! i just feel if i want to update i will but because i almost never do this book will be labeled as hiatus because i wont update for months most likely. i also have to focus on my grades because they are slipping and going bad.

please understand why i might not update for months on end or why this book suddenly has hiatus in the title.

and im so sorry. i love you all a lot!

sincerely,

        mia 🫀