ch. 11

the police officers were calling the triplets parents while elaine was a bit scared what the police department would do so her and chris went out just themselves for the day

chris was driving to a nearby marshalls and the two had also planned to go and get some food and drinks then go home for the rest of the day. so, as chris was driving to marshalls elaine stared singing shine bright like a diamond - because why the fuck not it's a good song - anyways the two stopped at a red light and by now chris was singing with elaine too.

"EYE TO EYE, SO ALIVEE, WE'RE BEAUTIFUL LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY!" "green light." "thanks." "SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND." all of a sudden elaine stopped singing, chris glanced at her and proceeded to ask, "what?" ellie on the other hand looked at the ibis, "why is rihanna singing about diamonds, when in her performance she's wearing pearl." chris joined with her staring into the ibis, "like- miss was singing about diamonds while wearing pearls fucking glasses. also have you heard of billie eilish's new hair?" elaine looked at her brother turning a right, "yeah, i think it looks cool. honestly."

"can i dye my hair?" "no." chris answered quickly, leaving elaine shook, "why not! that's not fair! you're not my mother!" elaine spoke while they were pulling up at marshalls. after getting out of the car chris turned to elaine and simply said, "because if you do i'm scared my mom or nick or maybe even matt will get angry at me and i'm gonna die." she just stared at him and shrugged with an ok and they entered the store.

halfway through the shopping spree though these girls, a group of them actually, went up to elaine and chris. bombarding them with questions;

"are you chris sturniolo?"
"oh my god, oh my god!"
"HI CHRIS!"
"where's matt and nick?"

they all seemed like they were 15 or something. now elaine was looking through some pants while chris was taking pictures with the girls that recognized him, "yeah, well i'm here with my little sister, elaine. remember her from the videos?" the group of girl were now talking about how elaine is sooo cute and looks exactly like her brothers. she was getting annoyed but also gave her a bit of anxiety, seeing as they were all talking about how she was 'just like nick' or chris with 'a bit of matt'. going on about how they hope to get tickets and they were looking at her - or that's what she thought - and talking about her instead of directly to her so she got chris's attention. "chris! i think i'm ready to go!" he immediately looked at her and nodded his head to the front of the store where the check outs were. waving bye at the girls and walking with his sister to the checkout line, "they like you y know. nothing bad." chris knew why she said she was ready to go, "i know. don't worry."

the ride home was fill3d with laughter while they went to a target of 7 eleven. they got some snacks and drinks for themselves and the others two and they went off in matt's car, driving back home. arriving back home, walking into the living room to find a woman with some papers.

"here are the papers for elaine's guardianship, please sign them. and within the given five days you must show up to this address to give us the papers signed. thank you, and if anything happens call CPS and we will come over." nick and matt were there with a facetime call with mary lou and jimmy, talking to the lady in the living room, "okay. thank you, we'll sign them and bring them to you tomorrow morning." and eith that the lady left not noticing elaine and chris.

"maybe elaine should go back to boston."

a/n  - it's like 2 am and in two to three days i'm gonna ho back to school. fuckkkk.