Ch. 28 Keep Going

*Chiara

Chiara reeled from her flight (or was it a fall?), into impossible pleasure with Logan. She almost tightened her legs when he began to pull away, leaving her empty, but then he gripped her chin, pupils black with lust.

"On your knees, Chiara."

How dare he tell her to get on her knees? She was Chiara, wielder of morning's light—

"On your knees, so I can fuck your mouth."

Her heart stumbled as her core clutched with renewed warmth. A shiver rippled through her wings, still outstretched behind her, nearly against the wall where she sat on the edge of a broken gambling table. Wings always gave away too much emotion, and this time, they betrayed her wantonness.

She slid from the table and dropped to her knees in front of him. Although a distant part of her railed that no angel accepted an order like this, the rest of her submitted to him, and his desire. She wanted him to take her this way, dirty, sinful. Tingling thrills danced up her skin, humming along her nerves, sparking in her stomach. She was alive with erotic bliss, that afterglow of sex, and ready for more.

She wanted to watch him come undone by her this time. Golden light from distant torches flickered gold on his brown skin and reflected in his eyes. He gleamed with a sheen of sweat, every muscle taut and straining as if he was ready to fight, or constantly had to fight himself for control. What would he be, out of control?

She shivered.

He would be hers, no matter what.

She tipped back her head and opened her mouth, hands running up his thighs. He hissed on an inhale and stroked himself. His cock, wet with their sex, bobbed and stiffened as she watched, mesmerized. A new drop of liquid formed at the tip and she licked it clean, rubbing the flat of her tongue over the hyper-sensitive slit. She hummed in pleasure.

Nostrils flared and body almost shaking, he grabbed her hair. "You will suck me until I cum in your mouth."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "I will suck you until you cum and then I will swallow it, every drop."

As he groaned, she wrapped her lips around his tip, teasing him with tongue, tasting him—his salt, her own fresh scent and taste of her sex mixed with his. He said he wanted to fuck her mouth? She would fuck him with her mouth.

Knees rasped on rough carpet. Raucous voices and laughter filtered from the busy hall, not two lengths away. Shadowy forms even moved in the darkness behind the pillars, some creeping closer and watching. She didn't care.

Forcing her wings closed, she pulled him deeper in her mouth, sucking hard, then letting up the pressure, she moved back, dragging the tips of her teeth along his shaft. He half convulsed, bending over her.

"Oh, fuck," he muttered. He took her hair on both sides of her head. "It's too much."

But he didn't free his cock from her mouth. She sucked, pulling him in, soaking him, stroking him with her tongue, stretching her jaw with his girth until it ached, and then kept sucking him, one hand working the bottom of his shaft.

Her other hand cupped his ball and squeezed. He shook from the effort of letting her pleasure him. He fisted her hair, stars burst in her eyes and she sucked him harder. His pelvis rolled gave languid thrusts, fucking her mouth to the back of her throat. She coaxed him higher, nails now planted in his buttocks.

He grunted and panted, thrusts coming faster. "You are destroying me, Chiara..."

Lifting her eyes, she traced up his pelvis, to the sharpened V and ridged bulges of his abdomen, his wide chest, the tendons popping in his neck and face clenched against the rising orgasm. She would bring him to his knees, as well. The thought spurred her heart faster. A sharp longing spiked in it, different than the lust that consumed her. She would pleasure him, drive him as mad and mindless as he made her, making up for all the time she was chained to the wall too far to touch him. The past months were a rift of pain that opened in her and she banished them with the sight of Logan, gloriously cruel, standing above her.