Ch. 30 Too Much Sunshine

*Logan

Wrath and lust make a heady—no, intoxicating—mix and Logan lived for it. With the lingering adrenaline of danger coursing in his veins from the near run-in with the demon guards, he maneuvered Chiara beneath him. Deftly pulling his cock free of his armor and rag clothing, he rubbed against the wet folds of her sex, making her hum and squirm. His cock stiffened instantly.

As he had already told her to hold on, her nails were embedded in his shoulders, sparking tiny points of delicious pain.

He angled his hips and drove into her pussy, pressing in hard until his balls slapped her ass.

She hissed in pleasure and threw her head back. Yeah. He could do this for hours if no one was trying to kill them.

"Try to be quiet, love," he whispered, as he reared back, only to plunge hard into her sweet, sinful, greedy depths again. He groaned, heedless of his own warning. Her nails dug deeper in his skin as her sex squeezed and milked his cock, almost making him cum instantly.

Not yet.

Soon, but not yet.

He wanted her begging before he filled her.

He braced a hand on the wall behind her and scooped the other hand under her ass. Then he drove, mercilessly, into her. He blocked every thought, every doubt, every worry, and gave into the lust.

She locked her legs behind him and held on—as he had told her to—arching into his thrusts, rotating her hips against him. Warrior muscles flexed to meet his onslaught, giving as good as she got, and he was giving it to her....

Her eyes went wild and his name slipped from her mouth. Again, but louder.

"Quiet," he urged, and she leaned forward to bite his shoulder as an orgasm rippled through her. Her wet pussy clamped down on his cock like a fucking vice and he almost roared in pleasure.

Like the roll of thunder, his orgasm grew from the base of his loins to expand and consume him, leaving him shaking in its throes. His cock jerked in Chiara's wet pussy, filling it with his seed—no matter that his was infertile as a warrior-class demon, he marked her as his own.

She held on, panting.

As he slowly released her to the floor of the balcony, her eyes fluttered. Her muscles went slack with the soft aftermath of sex and her puffed lips opened slightly, but she didn't speak. She simply looked at him, soft and beautiful.

It was a side of her he'd never seen before. Or in anyone. It had nothing to do with the wrath or lust that had consumed him only moments before and the sight of her—shining and vulnerable—sent an ache skittering up his chest.

He blinked and the sight was gone. Chiara grinned at him wickedly, uncurling her legs from his waist and gathering the cloak he'd stolen around her like a short-skirted toga.

He inhaled sharply, needing air. Right. He shook it off, whatever that feeling had been.

"I'll only be able to resist you for a few minutes," she said. "We'd better keep moving."

"Likewise. Let's get out of this hall. Head down, wings in."

Clothes and weapons quickly resorted and in place, she crouched low in front of him to hurry along the narrow balcony, two stories above the brothel porch below.

Now that his lust was momentarily slated, his thoughts roamed. Logan had never particularly cared for Greed, the sun was too bright, the sand got in places it didn't belong, and the brothel...well...females were willing and inviting in every hall.