Chapter 7: Barbaad Zindagi

After the marriage, Sidharth and Sana was taking blessings from the elders.

They touched Sana's father's feet.

Santosh Ji gave them blessings and then said to Sidharth, "Sana humari family ki jaan hai. Aaj hum apni jaan ko tumhare haatho sop rahe hai. Iska humesha dhyan rakhna."

Sidharth gave a slight smile and nodded in yes. He somehow felt guilty as he knew that he would never be able to love her. He would soon leave her. He knew that it was wrong but nothing was in his hand.

Then they touched Pratima Ji's feet. She also gave them blessings and then hugged her daughter tightly. She was having tears as the very next day her daughter would leave which was the most painful thing for a mother. Sana's eyes also became moist thinking it but she tried to stay strong.

When Sidharth and Sana were taking blessings, Karan was watching them from a distance. He was happy that his brother got married but he was sad for himself.

"Bhai ki shaadi dekh ke ab mera bhi shaadi karne ka mann kar raha hai. Lekin uske liye Bhabhi jaisi beautiful ladki milni bhi toh zaroori hai, jo bilkool top class ki ho. Bhai is lucky but look at my luck. Aaj tak kisi dhang ki ladki ko date tak nahi kiya maine. Kaash mujhe bhi apne liye koi mil jaata." He said in his mind making a sad face.

Suddenly a girl came and stood in front of him facing her back. Because of her Karan was not being able to see Sidharth and Sana.

"Excuse me! Zara side hatengi please." Karan said to the girl.

Teju turned and looked at Karan. As soon as Karan saw him, guitar started playing in his heart. Just her one look and he was go went gone. He couldn't utter a single word and just kept looking at her. It was like she created some magic in him.

"Sure." Teju said and went to another side.

Karan watched her going being totally lost.

He then looked upwards and said, "Kya baat hai! Pehli baar meri koi khwaish itni zaldi puri hui hai. Thank you."

He went after Teju and stood beside her.

"Hello!" He said.

Teju looked at him and said, "Hi!"

"Are you enjoying here?" He asked further.

"Of course. Meri best friend ki shaadi hai." She replied.

"Toh yeh Bhabhi ki bestfriend hai. Matlab full chance hai. Carry on." He said in mind.

"Accha ek baat puchu?" Karan asked after sometime. "Kya hum pehle bhi kahi mile hai? I don't why but you are looking very familiar."

Teju now understood his intentions. She looked at him and asked giving a fake smile, "Ladki pata ne ke yeh tarike main acche se jaanti hoon. So if you are trying to flirt with me, let me tell you I'm not into flirting."

"Aap chaho toh pyaar bhi kar sakta hoon." Karan said to which Teju widened her eyes.

"Only if you insist." He said.

Teju sighed and said, "I know aap jaise ladko ke dictionary mein pyaar naam ka word hi nahi hai. So I'm not interested. Excuse me."

Saying that Teju left from there and Karan smirked. He liked her attitude.

"Looks like she is a hard nut to crack. Isko patane mein maza aayega." He said in mind.

On the other hand, Manik took Nandu to a corner of the marriage hall where there was no one and pinned her to the tall.

"Manik what are you doing? Somebody may watch us. It will be very embarassing." Nandu said looking here and there.

"Kuch embarassing nahi hoga Nandu. Woh log yeh hi sochenge na ki Dulhan ka Bhai aur Dulhe ki Behen, dono romance kar rahe hai. Sochne do. Waise bhi kuch din mein apni bhi shaadi ho jayegi. Tab toh mera pura haq rahega apni biwi ke upar." Manik said.