Chapter 33: Heal Me, Love

Sana's feet trembled seeing the person standing in front of her. All the painful memories rushed in her mind. Her old scars became fresh again. She was about to lose balance but stood properly holding the nearby chair.

"How are you Baby?" Gautam, her ex, asked.

(Zyada kuch nahi kahungi, bas mujhe iss se bhi badla lena hai😏😏)

Gautam Gulati, Age 27, Sana's ex, who dated her just for money. He is a womanizer and changes girls like clothes. He is greedy and never cares about anyone except himself.

"Why are you here Gautam?" Sana asked looking at another side while controlling her emotions.

"Baby, I came for you. I have realised my mistake. I love you very much, trust me..."

Gautam tried to come closer but Sana stopped him showing her hand.

"I'm not repeating the same mistake again."

Saying that she left from there.

"Sana! Sana wait...."

Gautam started going after her.

Sana came out of the cafe and Sidharth became confused seeing her.

"Tum itni zaldi wapas aa gayi?" He asked.

Sana didn't reply and started trying to open the car's gate.

"Sidharth let's go." She said coldly.

"But Sana hua kya hai?"

Sana was continuously trying to open the car's gate but failed. She started panicking.

"Sidharth mujhe yaaha nahi ruk na. Please open it!" She said almost crying.

Sidharth couldn't understand what happened to her. Suddenly Gautam came there.

"Sana baby listen to me. Main tumse maafi maang na chahta hoon. Please don't leave like this." He said.

Sidharth didn't know that they both already knew each other. He tried to figure out everything.

"Sidharth iss admi ko bolo yaaha se chala jaaye. Mujhe iski shakal bhi nahi dekhni." Sana said with hatred. But she was not looking at him.

"Sana...."

Gautam tried to touch her but Sidharth came in between.

"Dekh raha hai na baat nahi karna chahti? Kyu force kar raha hai?" He asked looking at him angrily.

"Bich mein mat bol. Meri ex-girlfriend hai, main sambhal lunga." Gautam also said angrily.

Sidharth was shocked to hear that. He didn't expect him to be Sana's ex.

Gautam tried to push Sidharth and go near Sana but Sidharth pushed him with all force. Gautam was about to fall because of the force but somehow managed to stand.