Chapter 21: Importance

Kaal sab ne pucha tha maine kyu bola ki yeh meri last story hai. So I want to clear that. Jaise ki almost sab hi jaante hai ki agle saal mere higher secondary exams hai so I can't continue writing anymore. Next year exams ke baad hi main koi new story start karungi uss se pehle nahi. I have to focus on my studies. So give all the love to my last story of this year. Enjoy reading!
______________________________________

All the day Sana was waiting for Sidharth's call. As they fought this morning, she wanted to sort things out with him. It had now become her habit. She couldn't stay without talking to him. She couldn't concentrate on any work if they were not talking. Today the same thing happened.

After returning from office, Sana thought to call Sidharth herself. But when she was about to do that, he returned home.

Sana became happy seeing him and decided to talk to him. But Sidharth kept ignoring her which made Sana confused.

"Yeh abhi bhi naraz hai? Lekin subah wali fight itni bhi serious nahi thi. Toh phir?" Sana thought.

She went to Sidharth who was drinking water standing at the kitchen.

"Kaisa tha ajka din?" She asked as she couldn't find anything else to start a conversation.

"Accha tha." Sidharth said without looking at her.

"Thak gaye ho?"

Sidharth just hummed.

His cold behaviour towards her was making her restless. So she thought to apologise to him for the morning incident. She didn't care whether it was her fault or not. She just wanted to end the fight with him.

"Accha suno na. Aaj subah wali baat ke liye sorry. Tum na sahi the. Galti meri hi thi. Mujhe pehle hi sab ko baata dena chahiye tha ki mujhe acidity hai....."

While Sana was saying, Sidharth was about to leave but Sana grabbed his hand.

"Kaha jaa rahe ho? Main tumse baat kar rahi hoon na?" She said.

"Tumhe dikhayi nahi de raha mujhe tumse baat nahi karni?" Sidharth shouted freeing his hand with a jerk.

"Tum aise kyu baat kar rahe ho?" Sana asked being confused. "Humare bich aisa jhagra toh pehle bhi hua hai. Toh aaj subah jo hua usse le kar itne upset kyu ho? It was a misunderstanding."

"Aur yeh misunderstanding kyu hui tumne kabhi socha hai? Humare har waqt saath rehne ki wajah se. Logo ko lag raha hai ki humare bich normal husband-wife wala rishta hai. Family ka toh phir bhi thik hai lekin Hina ko bhi....."

Sidharth couldn't say further.

"Hina ne kuch kaha tumse?" Sana asked.

"Haan. Usse lag raha hai ki main tumse pyaar karne laga hoon isliye usse time nahi de raha. She asked me to choose between you and her."

"And whom did you choose?"

Though she should not have asked it as it was obvious that he would choose Hina. But somewhere in her heart, she wanted him to choose her.

"Of course I chose her. Woh mere liye important hai, tum nahi. Waise bhi tum kaun ho meri? Biwi ho, lekin woh haq maine tumhe diya nahi hai. Aur kahi na kahi mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai that we should stay away from each other. At least har waqt saath saath reh ke humari families ko false hope nahi dete hai."

Hearing his words, Sana felt hurt. But she was surprised that someone was being able to hurt her as she didn't give this right to anyone.

"I know... I'm not important to you. Agar meri wajah se tumhare aur Hina ke bich problems aa rahi hai toh main... Khushi khushi dur ho jaaungi tumse. Aur jaise Hina ko lag raha hai, koi pyaar toh hai nahi hum dono ke bich. Kuch din ka attachment hai jo ki saath rehte rehte ho gaya hai. Aur yeh waqt ke saath saath chala bhi jayega. Isliye agar hum dur bhi rahenge toh....."