Chapter 35 - Consummation

"I'm standing before you now as your wife, and I'm all yours," Eleanor whispered, before standing on her tiptoes and pulling Henry down into another kiss. His mouth covered hers as he kissed her back, his tongue pushing past her lips and massaging against her tongue as he held her body against his.

He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I want to have you, to make you mine completely, in every sense of the word so no one can have our marriage annulled. I want to be with you forever."

Hearing that made her insides flutter and she closed her eyes as his lips pressed against hers again. He turned his head to the side and kissed her deeply as he cupped the back of her head in his hand, making her legs feel weak. His tongue massaged against hers and her entire body felt like it was on fire as his hands moved down to her waist, pulling her against him so that she could feel his hardness pressing into her. The passion of his kiss ignited something, a deep yearning ache to have him inside her.

He crouched down while still kissing her and she felt herself being slowly laid down onto the soft grass and Henry's strong, solid body laying down onto hers. As they kissed, his hand slid under her dress and started rubbing on the spot between her legs in circles. She tilted her head back and moaned, gripping onto his broad shoulders as she panted.

He cupped his other hand over her mouth and whispered, "You have to be quiet my love, so they won't find us."

She nodded her head and when he removed his hand she whispered, "I'm sorry. I'll try."

He sat up and pulled the skirt of her white dress up before slowly sliding her undergarments off and then spreading her legs wide in front of him. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he looked down there with her fully exposed to him.

Her heart was pounding with anticipation and anxiety as he started slowly leaning down and she wondered what he was going to do. The next thing she knew, his face was buried between her legs and she gasped, feeling overwhelmed by how good it felt. She squeezed her eyes shut, gripping a handful of his hair as she bit into her bottom lip to keep herself from moaning loudly.

His hands gripped onto her butt cheeks as he pressed his mouth down harder, massaging his tongue against her core in waves before sucking on her nub.

"Henry, that feels so good," she whispered, panting breathlessly. "But I don't know how much more of it I can take without screaming."

He lifted his head and smirked at her, saying, "You'll just have to control yourself and hold it in," before lowering his head again and making her gasp as his tongue moved over her slit.

An intense overwhelming feeling kept building up until she couldn't hold it back anymore. Her stomach muscles clenched up, lifting her upper half off of the grass as her insides exploded and her body trembled. It took every bit of self control she had not to scream. She eventually collapsed back onto the grass panting, with her core throbbing and her heart pounding against her chest. She laid there looking up at Henry's handsome face, amazed by what he had just done to her.

"You still have on far too many clothes, Mrs. Windsor. I'll have to rectify that," he whispered as he started untying the front of her dress and then unfastening her corset.

"I hate these damn corsets," he grumbled, before just ripping it off of her.

Her eyes widened in surprise.

"What? It's not like I can't afford to buy you another one," he said with a cheeky smile.

He pulled it off, freeing her large breasts from the tight constriction they had been under and then he pulled her undershirt up and over her head, leaving her laying there on the blanket completely naked and exposed in front of him. It was such a strange feeling to let a man see her naked for the first time ever and she felt self conscious, but excited. She had wanted so badly to share her first time with Henry instead of Arthur or Thomas, and now that she had that chance she was ready for it, even though she was nervous.