Chapter 45 - The Last Time

Eleanor lifted up his white tunic and pulled it over his head, her breath catching in her throat as she took in the sight of a shirtless King Henry towering over her, instantly feeling butterflies in her stomach. She didn't think she would ever get used to that sight or grow bored of it. She hesitantly reached out and touched him, slowly running her hands up over his smooth, strong chest, and then across his broad shoulders and down his firm biceps.

She felt his muscles contract under her fingertips and she swallowed hard, biting into her bottom lip before finally looking back up into his face. Seeing the intensity burning in his eyes as he looked down at her made her feel wanted, and the ache she felt between her legs reminded her how desperate she was to feel him inside her again.

Suddenly there was a patter of rain as it started falling on the roof above them and a rumble of thunder could be heard somewhere off in the distance.

Henry stepped closer and pulled her body against his, his warm skin pressing up against hers and she could feel his heart beating. She held her breath as he looked down into her eyes and slowly leaned in closer until she could feel his breath tickling her lips. Her heart was beating so fast she could almost hear it over the rain.

She closed her eyes right as his lips pressed softly into hers and she instantly melted into his kiss, feeling like her legs were going to give out beneath her, but he held her up. He turned his head to the side and pushed his tongue past her lips, kissing her so deeply and with so much passion that her insides erupted and she craved more. She desperately needed it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, pressing herself up against him and feeling his hardness between them.

He groaned into her mouth, before breathlessly saying, "I need you so bad right now it hurts."

"I need you too," she panted, reaching out and unbuttoning the waist of his trousers, pulling them down and dropping them to his feet before he stepped out of them.

He reached down and lifted her up into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and walking her over to the bed, laying her down onto it with his heavy body coming down on top of hers.

He kissed down the side of her neck, sucking on it lightly and then worked his way down, ripping open the fabric of her undershirt to expose her breasts and then latching onto one.

She gasped, overwhelmed by the feeling of him sucking on her nipple as he reached down with his other hand and slid it beneath her panties, rubbing between her legs.

She closed her eyes and moaned, gripping onto his shoulders. Then he kissed his way down her stomach before gripping her panties in his hands and ripping them in half, tossing them onto the floor before spreading her legs wide and burying his face between them.

"Henry!" she cried out, desperately clutching onto a handful of his hair and panting.

His tongue massaged against her core even harder as he slipped two fingers inside her, pumping them in and out as he sucked on her nub.

Her grip on his hair tightened as the overwhelming feeling of ecstasy built up inside her, her entire body tingling as she laid there panting. It intensified until she thought she couldn't take anymore and then her stomach muscles clenched up and her body trembled  as her insides exploded.

She let go of his hair and collapsed against the bed panting, with her heart pounding against her chest and the spot between her legs throbbing.

He pushed up on his arms, looking at her with a sexy smirk and she smiled and laughed awkwardly as she looked away, feeling her cheeks flush like they were on fire. He slowly crawled forward, looking down at her with hungry eyes, like a predator slowly stalking his prey. Seeing that made her insides flutter and she wanted him even more.

When he got to her head, he crashed his mouth down onto hers, kissing her so hard that it took her by surprise and her stomach did a leap. She let her legs fall open as he lowered his body down onto hers and his hardness instantly started pressing against her folds until he moved down and found her entrance.

As he pushed his way inside her, she felt her insides stretching out to accommodate his size, but this time there was no pain like there had been last time. He pushed in further until his hard length was buried completely inside her and it was pressing against the back of her insides.

He pulled out a little and slid it back in, gradually picking up speed until eventually he was thrusting his length up into her with so much force that it made her grip onto his shoulders and cry out.

She panted breathlessly, feeling overwhelmed by how good he felt. He gripped tightly onto her shoulders as he thrusted himself up into her over and over and it felt so good that it made her throw her head back and moan with her eyes closed.

There was a flash of lightning outside their window and a loud rumble of thunder as the rain pelted the roof even harder. They were so lost in their own world they didn't even care.

He rolled over onto his back and lifted her up onto his lap, guiding her to bounce up and down on top of him as he cupped her breasts in his hands. She looked down at him as she panted, grinding her pelvis up and down on his length and he groaned, letting her know he was enjoying it as much as she was. This time she was the one that smirked at him and that made him smile.

He reached down and started rubbing between her legs as she rode him and he looked up at her with a desire and adoration that made her heart melt. It wasn't long before she was squeezing her eyes shut and crying out as another wave of ecstasy washed over her.

Afterwards he pushed her over onto the bed and mounted her from the side, making his length ram into the back of her insides even harder than before and she squeezed a handful of the sheets and bit into her bottom lip, holding back the blood curdling scream she wanted to let out. He really was incredible.

They made love for a long time, with him showing her different positions, each one better than the one before. Henry was very experienced and knew exactly what he was doing and how to please a woman. She knew he had slept with most of the princesses and courtiers, multiple times, which would have bothered her more if she wasn't sure he was all hers now.

After everything he had gone through to be with her, she knew he would be faithful to her unto death, just like she would be with him. She had no doubts about that.

Their skin was clammy from sweat and they were both panting and exhausted when he finally thrust himself deep inside her and held it there as he shuddered a couple times with his release.

He exhaled deeply as his body relaxed down onto hers and she could feel his heart pounding against her chest.

After a few seconds catching his breath, he pushed himself up on his arms and looked down into her eyes, studying them. He slowly raised his hand and trailed his fingertips across her forehead, pushing some of her stray hairs away from her face as he lay there inside her.

She gave him a soft smile and felt an ache in her heart because she loved this man so much. His eyes searched hers before he gave her a soft smile back and then leaned down, pressing his lips softly to hers. His kiss made her insides feel warm.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she said with a sigh and a forced smile. She had tried to keep the worry out of her mind about what would happen tomorrow so she could enjoy these special moments with him, but she couldn't help it. She loved him too much not to worry.

He pulled out and laid there next to her, catching his breath as he looked up at the ceiling and she rolled up onto her side, laying her head down on his chest and tracing her fingers across it.

They both laid there in silence, neither one sure of  what to say. All she could think about was that nagging voice in the back of her head saying that that might have been the last time she would get to lay with him.