July 4th (Rafe Cameron)

You were at your boyfriends/best friends house getting ready for the annual 4th of July cookout. It was one of the only times that both sides of the island came together. Everyone was always doing something fun. Everyone was happy.

Y/N's POV:
"Sarah!" I yell for her as she's in the bathroom doing her makeup. "Yeah!" She says. You walk in to her putting on lip liner. "Does my hair look good? Is the back completely straight?" I ask her turning around. "Yes!" She says. "Thank you. Are you almost done?" I ask her. "Yup. I just gotta put on lip gloss then I'm done." she says. "Okay." I say walking out of the bathroom. I grab my outfit and put it on as Sarah walks out of the bathroom. "Love the fit!!" Sarah says. "Thank you." I say. Sarah then gets dressed in her 4th of July fit.

Your hair, makeup, and outfit:

Sarahs hair, makeup, and outfit:

Y/N's POV: Me and Sarah have finished getting ready

Y/N's POV:
Me and Sarah have finished getting ready. We both look hot. Now while Sarah is downstairs talking to Topper, I'm gonna go and see if Rafe's ready.

"Hey babe." I say walking in to his room. "Hey love." he says giving me a quick kiss. He's wearing a blue navy polo and some red khaki shorts with some white heydudes. "Are you almost ready?" I ask him. "Yeah I'm ready." he says. "Okay then let's go." I say with a smile.

Me and Rafe make it downstairs and see Sarah and Topper talking. "Guys let's go." Rafe says grabbing his car keys. Me, Topper, and Sarah all get in Rafe's car. Me in the passenger seat (passenger seat princess) and Sarah and Topper in the back. Rafe drives us to the country club. We get out and walk over to the drink booth. I pick up a cup to fill with some kind of punch, when Rafe takes the cup from my hand. "Allow me." he says. "You're such a gentleman Rafey." I say which makes him blush at the pet name. He fills my cup up and hands it to me. "Thank you." I say taking the cup from his hands. "Of course love." he says taking a sip of his own drink. "Did I mention that you look very hot." Rafe whispers to me in my ear. I giggle at his comment. "You don't look to bad yourself Mr.Cameron." I say to him in the same whisper tone. He pulls me closer to his side and kisses my forehead.

A coupe hours have gone by and we have ate and drank and talked. Even though Rafe isn't a big fan of the pouges he doesn't mind that I talk to them here since this is an 'whole island event' but he watches me from a distance. "Hey JJ." I say seeing JJ my friend since 8th grade. "Hey Y/N. How have you been?" He says giving me a hug. I hug him back. "I've been great, thanks for asking. What about you?" I ask him. "I've been good. Me and Kie are dating." He tells me. "I've heard. That's fantastic. I knew you guys would get together one way or another." I say. He laughs and Pope comes over. "Hey Y/N. Oh wait I shouldn't of said that. Rafe's around isn't he. He's gonna beat my ass for talking to you." Pope rambles on. "Calm down Pope. He knows I'm talking to y'all. He's fine with it." I say reassuring him. "Oh okay thank God." Pope says out of relief. Kie then comes over. "Hey babe." JJ says to Kie giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Hiiii." she says. "Hey Y/N! Gosh I haven't seen you in like forever." Kie says to me giving me a hug. "I know it's been so long, we defiantly have to hang out sometime soon." I say hugging her back. "Where's John B?" I ask them. "Oh he's with Sarah some where, I think." JJ says. "Oh okay." I say knowing that Sarah is probably making out with John B some where. (Sarah and Topper are not dating but Topper claims that Sarah is 'his'.) "Do y'all mind if I still my girl. The fireworks are about to start." Rafe says coming up behind me and wrapping his arm around my waist. "Yeah go ahead." JJ says. "Bye guys. I'll catch y'all later." I say smiling and walking away with Rafe. He takes me inside the country club and we head up stairs to go to the balcony that Rafe specifically requested would be just for us two to use tonight to watch the fire works. "Wow Rafe. It's beautiful." I say admiring the view. I feel Rafe's eyes on me smiling.

Rafe's POV:
I admire how her skin is glowing in the light. How her face lights up by seeing the view. This is why I fell in love with her...well I also fell for her personality and how sweet she is. This night is perfect. Just like her.

Y/N's POV:
Everyone starts counting down for the first fire work. "5...4...3...2...1!" people scream. The first firework goes off and it lights up the sky. My attention on the view was cut short by Rafe pulling me in for a kiss. "Happy 4th of July." he says. "Happy 4th of July." I say smiling. I rest my head on his shoulder as we counting watching the fire works go off.