Please Don't Leave (Rafe Cameron)

You and Rafe got in an argument last night so in the morning you leave.

12 Hours before you left:

It's ten o'clock at night and me and Rafe are in an argument. "God Y/N you're such a poor pouge!" Rafe says to me as I can clearly tell he's drunk. "What the hell Rafe." I say with tears in my eyes. "Just go back to the Cut!" Rafe tells me. "Trust me, after this I will!" I say. "Good." Rafe says. "I'll leave tomorrow morning." I say. He just nods and walks upstairs to his bedroom and closes the door. I'm definitely not going in there and sleeping next to him. I'll just go and sleep on the couch. You silently cry yourself to sleep thinking about the hurtful words Rafe said to you.

Present time:

It's 9am and I've woken up. Rafe is still asleep since be usually doesn't get up till like 10 or 11. I silently open Rafe's bedroom door and grab my makeup bag and flat iron. I go into the guest bathroom and do my makeup and straighten my hair. After I'm done with that I pick out my outfit. Since it is only 50 degrees outside I take that into consideration. This is the outfit I ended up picking out:

I now grab my suitcase that I brought here when I technically 'moved in' with Rafe but it was just because my parents went out of town for 2 months for business

I now grab my suitcase that I brought here when I technically 'moved in' with Rafe but it was just because my parents went out of town for 2 months for business. I just start packing everything that's mine. Clothes, makeup bag, hair products, shoes, etc. When I come close to finish packing Rafe wakes up. "What are you doing?" he ask me. "Leaving." I say zipping up my suitcase. "Why?" Rafe ask me. I just ignore his question and pickup my suitcase off the floor and start going down stairs with it. It's is heavy and it's loud as it hits each individual stair. I put the suitcase in the back of my car. I quickly run inside and grab my phone because I left it in the guest bathroom. Rafe comes running down the stairs as he finishes putting his shirt on. "Y/N." Rafe says. I ignore him once again and start walking out the door he follows me. "Y/N. Hey, wait, Y/N." Rafe says as he follows me. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Y/N. Please don't leave!" Rafe says grabbing my arm. I turn around and face him. "You touch me one more freaking time!" I say to him. "Babe, please, I just wanna talk." Rafe says to me. "Stop calling me 'babe'." I say to him. He looks at me sadly. "Leave me alone." I say as I start to walk away. "No, no, please don't leave me, okay!" Rafe says to me. I stop walking and sigh. "I-I'm sorry, alright." Rafe says to me. I turn around and look at him in the eyes. Mine are glossy. "About what exactly? About the fact that you called me a 'poor pouge'...or the fact that you told me to go back to the Cut?" I ask him. "For all that I said to you..." Rafe says as I stay there and listen. He walks closer to me. "Listen I was drunk and angry and said words I don't mean. I don't think about that." Rafe says to me. "Well then what do you think about?" I ask him. "You wanna know what I think. I think that you are a great person, Y/N...and I don't think I deserve you and I'm afraid that you will lose your love for me." Rafe tells me. I stay silent. "So if you want to leave, I understand, and I won't stop you." Rafe says. "Rafe." I say. "I love you. If you want to talk, I'll be here." he tells me and walks away. A tear falls down my cheek. I turn around and walk back to my car. I start the engine. As I think I'm about to pull out of the driveway, I remove my keys from the car. I get out and run back into the house. I open the door and see Rafe crying silently on the couch. He looks up at me as he sees me standing there. He gets up and hugs me. "I'm sorry Y/N." he says to me. "Its okay. You were drunk." I say. He breaks the hug and puts both of his hand on my arms. "No, Y/N, it's not." Rafe says. "Look, I didn't mean a word I said. I don't even know why I would say that. Please forgive me." Rafe says. "I forgive you and Rafe, I will never fall out of love with you." I tell him. "You won't?" Rafe ask me. "Nope and I'm not going anywhere either." I tell him. "You aren't?" he ask me. "Nope. I'm staying right here with you." I say to him. "I love you." he says to me. "I love you more." I say. "Not possible." he says. I laugh and we sit on the couch and cuddle.