New Years Eve Kiss

Y/N'S POV:

It's currently 6:00 pm and I'm getting ready to go to Madelyn New Year's eve party. Our whole group is going and I'm so excited. I haven't been out in so long and I need a reason to party.

Drew's gonna be there and I wanna look extra good. I've known him ever since Madelyn introduced us back in 2020. We hit it off right away and became good friends. It grew into becoming a special bond where we didn't have to hang in a group to be with each other, we would just hang out just the two of us.

Fans started spreading rumors that Drew was dating me. I'm not famous by no means but I have gotten questioned by a ton of random people if me and him are dating and I just answer with a simple no.

I have been thinking about my feelings for him for like a year. I listened to what my heart was telling me and I owned up to the fact that I'm in love with him.

I add on some perfume and grab my purse with all my necessities inside like lip balm, perfume, gum, and my phone.

HAIR:

MAKEUP:

MAKEUP:

OUTFIT:

OUTFIT:

I would've worn something with a little bit more sparkle but Maddie said this was super casual and plus the sequin skirt I was gonna wear the zipper literally broke

I feel hot. I look hot. I think I'm ready to go.

*15 minutes later*

I'm at Madelyn's house and the only people there so far are Maddie, Rudy, Elaine, Madison, Mariah, Chase, and me.

The only people we are waiting for now are JD and Drew.

Madelyn made her signature cocktails and I've already had two and it's 8:00 pm.

JD arrives and soon later Drew does.

"Y/N look who's here." Madison whispers in my ear.

I glance over and see Drew. Gosh he's so attractive. He's taking to the boys right now.

"Go talk to him!" Madison says.

"No. No. I can't he's busy talking to the guys." I say.

"So!? Girl go! If you won't walk over there I'm gonna push you." Madison says.

"Fine! I'm going." I say.

I'm walking on over and I turn back around and the girls give me a thumbs up and a wink.

I don't know why I'm so nervous we've been friends for years. Just breathe relax. I got this.

"Oh my gosh Drew hey!" I say.

"Hey Y/N!" Drew says hugging me.

I hug him back obviously.

"You look great." I tell him with a flirty smile.

"Thanks. So do you." he says as I notice him checking me out.

We've made some small talk and then Maddie comes and interrupts.

"You guys hungry!?" she ask.

"Starving." I say.

"Good let's go eat." she says taking my hand and Drew follows behind me.

There's some great food options. Pizza, chips, fruit, Drew's mamas chicken casserole, and veggies. Oh and desserts.

I get a little bit of Drew's mamas chicken casserole because that stuff will clog your arteries but it's so good. I then get some fruit and veggies. I have that with some water to balance out the two cocktails I've had.

Everyone is eating while watching the New Year's eve party going on in NYC on Tv.

Drew sits next to me. Everyone is laughing at a joke Rudy maid.

After eating my food I go to throw my plate in the trash.

I go back over to the gang and we are now just dancing and talking.

"I think I'm gonna ask Y/N to be my new year's eve kiss." Drew says to Chase.

"Really? It's about damn time...but you can't just ask her." Chase says.

"Then what should I do?" Drew ask Chase.

"This is what you should do. When everyone is counting down, stand next to her. When the ball drops that's when you turn her around facing you and you kiss her. That way she'll be surprised." Chase says.

"That's perfect. Thanks man." Drew says.

"No problem." Chase says with a smile.

*skip to 11:59 pm*

"Guys it's almost new years!" Madison says.

Everyone stands by the TV and watches as the ball slowly drops.

Drew is standing next to me. Everyone has someone to kiss well not JD but he has plenty of beer to sip on.

I don't have anyone to kiss and neither does Drew. Omg what if he kisses me!? Do I want him to? What am I thinking of course I want him to kiss me. Should I kiss him first? Ugh I don't know what to do.

I quickly snap out of my thoughts when everyone starts counting down.

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" we all count down.

"Happy New Year!" everyone says and I look over to see all the couples kissing. I sigh and then I feel a hand turn me around.

I look to see Drew and he looks into my eyes and then bam! He kisses me.

I'm first shocked and then we keep kissing and it gets deeper.

I break away.

"Happy New Year." Drew says.

"Happy New Year Drew." I smile and kiss him again.