𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

❛𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴?❜

❛𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘐 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘷�...

𝘐 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺
𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺, 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺
𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥-𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦❜

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
──────────
Hope Andrea Mikaelson a young girl who has been through more trauma than anyone should go through.

Maybe that's why the fates decided to give her more than soulmates and that was another reason Hope Mikaelson hated the fates. Because she knew the more people you have in your life the more people you can lose. Whether they left you willing or if they died.

And Hope Mikaelson couldn't lose anyone else. Not after the death of her mother and father due to her. Let's not even began to talk about her uncle as well.

Hope Mikaelson felt cursed. Everyone she loved died due to her. With that in mind, Hope decided that she never wanted to meet her mates.

Because if you never love someone then losing them will not hurt. Especially if she's a hybrid soon to be a tribrid living forever. Which just meant she would lose them no matter what.

And so Hope decides to sacrifice herself instead of the ones she loves. She was sick of people sacrificing themselves just for her.