𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

❪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ❫

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hope Mikaelson was terrified as she walked through the woods toward the Salvatore school. What felt like hours to her could have been years or months in Malivore so she had no idea what she was walking towards.

Walking up the gates Hope takes a deep breath before pushing open the gates and walking towards the door. Hope pauses hearing music.

"Invisique," Hope mutters as she disappears before entering the school, and what she saw made her heart stop.

Her friends were all sitting around together smiling and laughing as they watched a movie.

They were happy. Happier than she has seen them. Happier without her in their life. Why shouldn't they be? All Hope ever brought was monsters and problems.

Maybe everyone was right about her...maybe people were better off without her. She was the tribrid. The abomination they should have never been born.

With a shuddering breath, Hope wipes the tear that she didn't even realize was falling down her cheek before heading towards her dorm room.

She knew she told Alaric to get rid of everything that was related to her but Hope grew up on the run with her mom. And one thing Hayley Marshall-Kenner taught her daughter is to always be prepared.

Opening the door to the room she spent most of her life in. She was in this room more than her own bedroom in New Orleans but looking in it there was nothing left of her.

No pictures left or clothes or paints. Not even her sheets were here anymore. Everything was gone.

Walking towards the floorboard on the left side of her bed right underneath Hope squatted down and pulls it open looking inside and sighing in relief.

Inside there was a bag pulling it out Hope unzips it seeing some of her clothes inside the bag before moving the clothes and grabbing a smaller bag unzipping it and seeing hundreds of hundreds sighing in relief.

Always have cash on you in case of an emergency.

Something Hayley Marshall told Hope who looks down at the floorboard once more grabbing her grimoires and then seeing what was underneath making a sad smile appear on her face as she grabs it.

It was a picture frame of when Hope was only seven years old. It was after her family was reunited and right before the hollow took over her body.

Hope was being held by Klaus who was smiling brightly at his daughter who was laughing due to Hayley ticking her. Elijah was beside Hayley with his arm wrapped around her waist smiling at the mother-and-daughter duo.

Rebekah was beside Klaus her head thrown back laughing as Kol stood beside Rebekah rolling his eyes while Freya was beside him laughing at her brother's expression.

They were all so happy. So happy and none of them knew what was about to happen. They were all about to be separated and when they reunited it wouldn't be long.

Shaking her head Hope puts the frame in her bag before standing up with her grimoire. Moving the floorboard back to the right place Hope gets up and goes to walk before stopping as she realizes she steps on something.

Looking down Hope realizes a shuddering breath before bending down and grabbing the object in her hands.

It was a rabbit.

Her stuffed rabbit.

It was her comfort animal. She could never fall asleep without it but as she got older she needed it less. But right now she has never been as happy as she was seeing it again.

All she was missing was her little knight, but it was in New Orleans. Hope was scared that something would happen to it here after the fire in her room when she was younger.

Hope puts the animal in her bag before listening to make sure no one was coming and then opening the door to her once room.

With a shaky breath, Hope looks back at her room before walking out the room and shutting the door, and heading towards the front door.

Not looking back once as she walked through the gates and towards the bus stop. Because she knew if she did she would change her mind.

Arriving at the bus stop Hope sits down and waits while she begins playing with her necklaces. Looking down at them Hope sighs before she sees the familiar headlights coming towards her.

Getting up Hope waits for the bus to stop in front of her. With a hesitant step, Hope steps up on the bus and heads towards the back sitting down in a window seat.

"Next stop New York City," the driver says making Hope sigh as she leans back staring out the window watching as they drive past the Mystic Falls sign.

She was all alone now.

❀ ༄ ❀ AUTHOR NOTE ❀ ༄ ❀
I don't know how I feel about this chapter honestly. I like it but I don't at the same time.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I love you all! <333