𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨

❪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ❫

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hope! Come on I need to brush my teeth! We are going to be late!" Peter exclaims knocking on the bathroom door as Hope slips on her cream sweater that went with her demi jeans and rusty orange lace top. 

"One more minute Peter!" Hope tells him back as she begins brushing her teeth Peter groans on the other side hitting his head against the door

"One more minute Peter!" Hope tells him back as she begins brushing her teeth Peter groans on the other side hitting his head against the door. While May chuckles at the two who acted just like siblings.

It wasn't unusual for Hope to stay the night at the Parker's. She only lived two blocks from them, but the second May learned she lived alone she made sure Hope knew she was welcome in their home.

And if the two teenagers watched a movie or Hope stayed for dinner and it was too dark out May won't let her walk home. Saying it was too dangerous and she was more than welcome to stay the night.

May even ordered bedsheets for the top bunk in Peter's room for Hope to sleep on when she stayed over. Hope now even had a dresser full of clothes.

Which is why this wasn't an unusual occasion. Peter usually hit snooze on the alarm until he absolutely had to get up Hope was a light sleeper so she woke up when the alarm goes off the second time, but she doesn't get out of bed till the fifth.

Which meant they both were always running behind trying to get ready for school. Just like they were now.

"Bathroom is now yours," Hope says stepping out of the bathroom Peter sighs in relief running inside as Hope heads towards the kitchen.

"Morning May," Hope says softly making May smile at the auburn-haired girl.

"Morning Hope. You want some breakfast?" May asks her but before Hope could respond Peter runs out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth, a shirt on, socks, underwear, but no pants.