𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨

❪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ❫

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hope Tony and Peter stood in the elevator Hope trying to process what just happened as Peter looks back and forth between Hope and the elevator doors.

Tony waits for the elevator door to open and once it does he lets Hope and Peter walk out the elevator.

"Peter," Tony calls making Peter look towards him.
"Tell Bruce we'll be there in a minute," Tony tells Peter who looks towards Hope who nods at him before letting Peter walk towards the lab.

"Want to ditch the tower and go get milkshakes?" Tony asks Hope who snaps her head at him wide-eyed.

"Yes," Hope tells him immediately making Tony laugh as he leads her back to the elevator telling FRIDAY to head towards the garage and have Happy meet them there.

Hope stared at the floor the entire time as everything in her blood especially her heart begged for her to go back up there and just hug her soulmates.

She wanted to more than anything. She just couldn't get her mind off their faces. The begging and heartbreaking look on their faces had Hope just want to run into them and apologize explaining everything.

But her head told her no.

Her head told her, but her heart couldn't take it.

And every time Hope listened to her heart all she got was tears and grief. Listening to her head was what she needed now. If she would have listened to her her head when she was fifteen maybe her parents would still be alive.

A clear of a throat makes Hope look to see Tony standing outside the elevator making her shake her before walking towards him.

"Mr.Stark. Miss Marshall," Happy greets opening the door for the two.

"Hope please," Hope tells Happy as she gets into the car, and then Tony follows her making Happy shut the door.

"Where too?" Happy questions looking at Tony who looks towards Hope.

"Stand in the park?" Tony questions Hope who nods at him smiling softly.

"Thank you," Hope tells Tony who nods at her as they fall into a comfortable silence both of them staring out the window as Happy watches shaking his head.