𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣

❪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ❫

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After dinner, Tony tried to convince Hope and Peter to stay the night since it was late but the two already told May they would be sleeping at the apartment since she worked the night shift. Neither wanted her to worry more than she already would.

With that, Happy took the two home and didn't leave until he saw that they made it inside safely.

Hope now sat on the couch as Peter was popping some popcorn for the two so they could watch a movie.

"Alright here you go oh and I got some M&M's," Peter says sitting down on the couch and looking towards Hope who was twisting her necklace.

"Hope?" Peter questions worriedly as Hope snaps out of her thoughts looking at Peter who is staring at her.

"Peter...I have to tell you something," Hope whispers worriedly. Scared that when she told him this he would hate her.

"What? Did something happen at the tower? Do I need to get a lawyer? Or kill someone because that's not really my department?" Peter asks turning his body to face Hope worriedly who chuckles shaking her head.

"No nothing like that Peter. I just-I don't want you to hate me," Hope whispers as Peter grabs her hands making her look at him.

"I could never hate you Hope," Peter tells her with so much conviction that tears appear in Hope's eyes.

"You say that now," Hope whispers as she takes a deep breath looking at Peter.

"My name isn't actually Hope Marshall. It's Hope Mikaelson," Hope tells Peter who tilts his head looking at her.

"And you know how some things exist like Wanda's magic and things like that? Well, there's actually an entire world that exists like that," Hope says as Peter looks at her tilting his head wondering if he needed to call an ambulance because Hope was having a seizure or something.

"The supernatural exists Peter," Hope says before realizing a breath she didn't even know she was holding as Peter stares at her.

"Do you have a fever Hope? How many fingers am I holding up?" Peter questions worriedly placing his hand on Hope's hand who slaps it away.

"Papilio lux," Hope says as a glowing butterfly made of light appears flying around Peter before it disappears.

"What was that?" Peter whispers wide-eyed as Hope smiles at him.