𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

❪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ❫

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Soulmates. Eight letters that can completely change someone's life.

Some say that soulmates were created by the fates. They say that when you were created your soul was ripped in half and you spent your life trying to find your other half.

Others say soulmates were a gift from the goddess of life Aphrodite. That she gifted them to everyone wanting everyone to experience love and the power it had.

Everyone once did have soulmates, but as time went on people rejected their soulmate for different reasons.

Either they were already in an arranged marriage, parents disapproved, cheating, death, and so many more things broke up soulmates.

After that soulmates became less and less. There were the lucky and the unlucky. Some were still rejected though.

Soulmates were found with a simple touch. One touch and everything changed. That one touch where sparks appeared on your body and looking into their eyes it's as if your soul finally sighs in relief due to finding the part taken.

And every single time you touch those same sparks appear. But once you accept your soulmate they feel more. You feel each other's pain, happiness, lust, angry.

But to complete the soulmate bond you have to have sex, but if someone is supernatural there are more steps.

Vampires have to drink the blood of their mates.

Wolves have to mark their mate.

And witches have to cast a small spell.

Soulmates were something Hope has knew about since she was a kid. Her mom used to tell her stories and how one day Hope would meet hers.

They would adore every part of her. They would love the things she hated about herself. They would be her solider and her confidence. Her safe place and the one person she could want to throw out a window and love them at the same time.

Growing up Hope dreamed of meeting her soulmate. To experience the love her mom had with her uncle Elijah and her dad with her aunt Cami.

Although she knew meet the blonde her dad told her stories about her and how much he loved her. But Hope saw the pain in his eyes every time he spoke of Camille.