𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙍𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨

❪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ❫

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰: 𝘙𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Peanut Butter blast with whipped cream on the bottom."

"That's me. Thank you," Hope says taking the milkshake from the worker with a smile on her face. The girl nods at her getting back to her job as Hope places a straw in her drink.

Taking a sip Hope sighs in relief beyond happy she finally found a good peanut butter blast milkshake. It wasn't the same as the grill but it was close enough.

It's been three months since Hope has been in New York and seven months since she has been forgotten. She learned after escaping Malivore that what felt like hours was actually four months. This means technically she was eighteen but didn't even realize it.

Adjusting to her new life was somewhat difficult but after she started at Midtown High it became easier especially when she met Peter MJ and Ned.

And when MJ told her about the milkshake stand in Central Park that sold Peanut Butter Blast which is where Hope was right now.

She got one after completing her run it was her reward. Although she missed being able to run in her wolf form she still continued to run. It was peaceful.

Sometimes. When it wasn't ruined by her phone ringing and it was almost the same person which was exactly what happened now making Hope chuckle.

"Hello Peter," Hope says answering her phone as she continues walking dressed in grey seamless shorts with a sage green cropped top still slightly sweaty from her run.

"Where are you? I'm starving!" Peter questions making Hope laugh as she takes a sip of her milkshake

"Central Park. Drinking a milkshake," Hope answers him smiling.