Ch:1 - Not so easy life

Y/N POV :-

When I opened my eyes it was 6:37 am. Oh great! I am gonna be late again, my bus arrives at 7am. "y/n/n are you ready yet? you're gonna be so late!" my mum shouted from the other room probably the kitchen cause she must be making my school lunch.

As soon as I heard her voice I jumped up and went to brush my teeth as soon as I was done I got dressed and ready to leave. When I ran out guess what I saw my bus was about to leave but lucky me I managed to catch it.

Oh yeah right let me introduce myself, I am y/n and I just turned 13 last December. I am a huge Marvel fan with a strict family, not strict in the way about using phone or talking to guys or going out but about taking up acting as a career and about good grades and keeping straight A's. 

Yes, I am a mischievous backbencher straight A student who is a marvel fan. I am also friends with a couple of bullies but the good thing is I never get in trouble. 

However, there's always has to be a teacher who you didn't like that much at the start cause they know your family but by the end of the day, they become like a friend to you. For me it would be Mr. Sengupta, our Indian guitar teacher, though I still don't like him and me and Sky make a lot of fun of him. I know him as I am Indian as well and he used to teach my elder sister as a home tutor before. 

Oh, yeah right Sky, she's my bestfriend. Although we have many differences like she likes BTS and not Marvel, we are still inseparable.

Right in time, we are at school, BTW today's a Saturday which is a good thing cause we mostly have activity periods today and guess what we have whole 2 classes of Mr. Sengupta. PATHETIC! I still think I can survive it as both Sky and Jasper and a couple other of my dude friends are in the same class.

Jasper is one of my dude friends as well but he's just the better ones but of course so is my other friend Parker is as well. Basically we have a group of four, in which me, Sky, Jasper and Parker are present. 

OH YES! LET'S GO! all three of them are present today! It's gonna be a chaotic day. I arrived, did a quick handshake and put my stuff in my locker. OK, let's see I my first class is English then History! OH FOR FUCK SAKE! I HATE HISTORY!

Whatever, I head to my first class with my group cause today most of our classes are together. I take a seat and start chattering until our English teacher Mr. Whitlock walked in and shushed us down.

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF HISTORY PERIOD.... 

Finally we're done, I mean not for the day but at least for the boring classes. Next we say bye to Parker and head to Mr. Guitar-man's class.

GREAT! He is not here yet but someone who I can't tolerate is, John, my wannabe bully. I was about to ignore him until he just decided to irritate me and talk about something that is much out of his reach, Marvel. "Hey little girl wanna play a game or are you too sad cause your little fictional characters died..." and that was not so nice to say!

 They are NOT whatsoever fictional "Well, I don't think, I was the one who peed their pant in the  movie theatre when Ironman died, OH Sorry! You probably don't even have the money to even go watch the movie in the theatres. OH and it has been years update your system, Secret Wars coming in....And yes, don't you DARE call them fictional again, you know why, cause I would be way less sad if you were dead" I was about to say a lot more until Jasper decided to jump in and stop me "Alright, ok, that's it, let's go..."

I was done with him until he started to pick names of them and that felt personal, my temper and my mouth! I couldn't stop myself! "Oh yeah! I think I am even happier cause your gay blooded Loki's dead" yep! I lost it absolutely. Both Sky and Jas looked at him giving him that 'you're-gone-dude-no-one-can-save-you' look. "OH GOD! look, let me tell you this, his family loved him but just couldn't show it unlike yours! They don't show it, they. don't. do. it...." I stated which left him stunned. But I started to speak ones again "you know what's the main difference between you and him, you both kissed a girl. He did it in a different universe and you did it in a different nation, your IMAGINATION!"

His eyes widened, he was about to say something, when Sky and Jas declared "ohhhh BURN!" in a choir but something I didn't notice was, someone standing in the doorway......

It can't be! Am I dreaming or hallucinating? It was.................

A/N - OK PEEPS, THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW IT'S SHIT BUT I TRIED, I AM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT PARTS BETTER. PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS AND LET ME SOMETHING SOMETHING IMPORTANT ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER, YOU'RE AN INDIAN GIRL WHO LIVES IN NEW YORK WITH HER FAMILY. SO, YEAH....

 💚💙TAKE CARE...........BYEEEEE........💙💚