CH-3 : THE MEETING

Y/N POV :-

Yesterday, my mom got a call from Kevin FREAKING Feigi! For Me to act in MARVEL MOVIEEEE!?!?!?!?! 

I can't believe it and I have a zoom call with him today at 11 a.m. I so need to handle my excitement or I feel like I'm gonna burst out of happiness. Though I am still not sure if my parents will allow me to, but i'll still try my best to convince them.

~THE MEETING~

OK! I'm finally going to join the meeting! Wish me luck!

"Hey y/n, it's soo amazing to finally meet and talk to you! So, how are you?" said Kevin as soon as I joined the meeting.

"Hello Mr.Feigi I can't explain how much of a pleasure it is for me to talk to the producer of marvel, I am really happy AND excited. Talking about second question, I am amazing especially after talking to you, thank you for asking and how about you, how are you doing?" I replied trying not to act like I was fangirling though I was.... 

"That's amazing to hear! I'm doing good as well but to make your day even better I would like you to meet the marvel cast, starting off with Robert Downey Jr!"and with that RDJ himself joins us which leaves me frozen.

"Hello little girl, so, you're just how I wanted and expected you to be, huh! You must know know who I am cause I suppose you are marvel fan, right? Am I right Ms. y/l/n?" He questions.

"Yes, sir. That's absolutely correct" me not being able to think what I shall call him, I called him 'sir' which he replied to by saying "Oh no hun, don't call me sir. You can call me Robert or just cause you are like the age of my son, you can call me Mr. Downey cause I how embarressing it is to call a person the age of your father by the first name. I don't like it either."  

After that one-by-one I met the whole marvel cast and not only the avengers cast but also the GOTG cast and the main Wakandan (Shuri, Nakia, Okoye, M'baku etc) and Asgardian (Loki, Heimdall, Valkrie etc) characters. The whole meeting was really fun but now the real question is 'YES OR NO' 

Kevin asked me to give the device to my parents and leave the room so, the adults could talk. So, I did.

After about 15 mins, they called me in and asked the final questions to me first and I said "YES! ofcourse it's one of my biggest dreams. It would be a dream come true!"

Then Kevin said "That's amazing to hear y/n but let's see if your parents think the same way shall we. So, Mr. and Mrs. y/l/n, would you like your daughter to act in the new marvel film?" at this point, I was pretty sure my parents were going to say no but...

"YES! She can act in the new marvel film as you know a person should have the experience of doing everything. so, yes!" and my mind went BOOM! I was sooooooooooooo excited to start acting. Acting has always been one of my favourite things and it's coming true!?

Then everyone got big big smile on their face and Kevin said "That's amazing! But y/n just cause you're a kid and new, we are going to allow you to tell one single person about it except your family but you have to make sure that they can be trusted with the info and won't leak it until the movie releases. OK?" and I just nodded with the biggest smile on my face.

I can't wait to meet the cast in person!!!!

A/N - I KNOW ITS WIERD BUT AT THE LAST 3 TO 4 LINES I BORED SO I JUST WROTE ANYTHING, I AM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE THE OTHER PARTS BETTER.

💚💙BYEEEE..............TAKE CARE...........💙💚