CH-8 : 'LICK IT SHE SAID, YOU MEWLING QUIM!'

A/N - HEY PEEPS! I AM STARTING THIS TREAND TO ADD MEMES TO MAKE YOU GUYS LAUGH BEFORE MAKING YOU CRY, SO, PLEASE ENJOY IT...                                                                                                                               P.S. - LOKI SEASON 2'S A ROCK, ONLY THE 1ST EPISODE MADE MY HEART COME INTO MY HANDS. NO SPOILERS BUT YOU GOTTA WATCH IT, IF YOU HAVEN'T YET.

💚💙BYEEE.....ENJOY....LOVE YA......💙💚

Soon after we were at the restaurant but when I thought, my day was getting better and better, I saw my cousin, Jack. He is the only and the worst cousin of mine, he would always bully me and sometimes even say that if I ever met Tom, I'd have to kiss his boot which was very insulting and weird. So, like any other teen would while with marvel cast, I took advantage of it.

Thank the fucking lord for Tom being in Loki's costume right now, well Sebastian and Chris E. were also but Tom was important.

I quickly nudged Tom and said "Hey! You gotta help me. You see that boy in the corner with his ice-cream, he's my cousin, Jack, more like jackass but whatever. He bullies and insults me a lot so, I think this is my time to take revenge. You just gotta stand there and give me the permission to throw some ice-cream on your boots. PLEASE!!!" 

Tom looked at me concerned but was convinced after I gave him my puppy-dog eyes. I shared my plan with the rest of the members and went to execute it as Anthony, Paul R. and a couple other guys pulled out their phones to record it.

I stood in front of him and said "Hey Jack, how's it going ? I have a special guest for you to meet." Jack gave me a smirk and said "Oh, hey bitch, I'm good and I bet you're as weak as you were and I'd love to meet our itsy bitsy friends." 

I saw Tom's hand clench into a fist from the corner of my eye at the word bitch as he came front and stood beside me with his Loki attitude. Jack looked at him from top to bottom pretty much scared as I snatched his ice-cream, threw it onto Tom's boots and said "Look whose gonna kiss Loki's boot now! DO IT! KISS IT! Lick all of your ice-cream off of it. CLEAN IT!" 

He flinched a bit and tried reply which was denied by me talking over his scared voice. He bent down to Tom's foot and started to beg to me as Tom was slowly about to back away until I whispered "He called me a bitch 'dad'.." to him which made the Loki in him come back to life as he said "LICK IT SHE SAID, YOU MEWLING QUIM!" Jack backed away and slowly whispered "I'll c-clean i-it with a n-na-napkin please. I-I d-don't wanna lick it, please." I just nodded and handed him a couple of napkins. He was being pretty hesitant until Seb decided to make his entry which I gotta admit was pretty rocking.

Seb raised from the table with a prop knife in his hand and came to us. He slammed the knife on the table and said "CLEAN IT UP SHE SAID!"

At that moment Jack was fucked up, he quickly nodded and cleaned the whole thing up within seconds while standing up he said "Sir, I'll go now, if you don't mind. Thank you." He gave me look and I went up to him and said "Tell another soul and you'll be forced to lick it." in a warning tone. He just ran away like a child after that. After he left we laughed out but I could see Tom's face full of regret and went up him "Hey, Tom, come on, it's fine, don't be sad. He called me bitch, did you like that?"

"No, but now you know my trigger words." was all he said and gave me reassuring smile. Luckily it was only us the whole restaurent, so, no one else saw the drama.