CH:10 - NEW BITCH

He stood up and we went into the set where we were greeted by Lizzie, the rest of the cast and a new girl...

Tom instantly gave the girl a smile before kneeling so, I could get off his back. When I did he took my hand and walked closer to the girl, and knelt in front of her, saying "Hi! Who must you be? Visitor or Actress?"

Although the girl looked a bit starstruck, she replied "Uh,Hi! Um, I am Lia Jameson and I will be working with you guys as a new character. I think I might even become a replacement." Eyeing me while saying the replacement part.

Tom just nodded and shrugged it off, not noticing the last part.

Tom and I went off to go to our trailer, when we saw Seb complaining to Anthony about something so, we went to say hi.

"Hey Seb! Hey Ant!" I said, yep..I named him ant for God knows what reason but it annoyed him so, it's a win-win situation. "How's it going ?"

They just waved to us and Seb replied "Yeah, it's all good. Just a bit troubled with someone but no worries." I just nodded and moved forward while Tom, Seb and Anthony were behind me and Seb once again complaining about something but to Tom now.

"Dude, I don't want to share my trailer with that arrogant little child. What if, we switch? You take the newbie and I take y/n." I heard Seb almost whisper.

Tom's going to switch me?

"Come on Seb, it can't be that bad. Fine let's do it but only for a week to try, got it?" Tom replied. When not hearing an answer from Seb, I turn around and see Seb nodding.

What are they talking about?

Who's the child?

Why are they switching me?

Why's Tom allowing to it?

What if he connects to them more?

What if everyone starts to ignore me?

I'm just overthinking, it'll be fine. Hopefully.

I zone out and stood in front of my trailer's door but came back to reality when Tom shook me. "Hey darling, you alright?" Tom asked. I nodded. "Hey Tom, can I ask you something?" He nodded and hummed while unlocking the trailer.

"What do you think of the new girl, I think her name was Lia?" I asked looking at my feet due to not having enough guts to look at him. "She's cool-" Shit, shit, shit. "But my little girl is cooler and better." I sigh to myself and gave him a weak smile while entering the trailer and keeping the stuff on my bed. "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. Someone's coming to set to meet you today." To meet me?

"Who?" I ask while squinting my eyes at him. "You'll see it's a surprise but you've never met him, you wanted to meet him and he's in the MCU." Tom gave me hints. "OK....?" I said confused. Tom chuckled.

~~~~(TIMESKIP TO THE HAIR AND MAKEUP TRAILER)~~~~

I enter the trailer with Tom only to find Lia already sitting there. Tom gave her a smile that she returned but just glared at me after noticing that I was also there. After a while our makeup artists come in and get started while Tom and I practice our scripts as we had a scene together until Lia decided to talk "Hey Tom?" she called. Tom hummed and looked at her. "Do you think anyone here will like me?" she asked clearly trying to get sympathy. Tom nodded and tried reassure her. After a while we were done and head out to shoot.

After lunch, Tom came running to me and to be honest, this is the first time we're talking after the scene since morning cause the new bitch wouldn't let him talk to me and would always call him. "Y/n! He's here. Give me your hand, close your eyes and follow me." He commanded and I did.

He took me somewhere and told me open my eyes and when I did, I found out the person was one and only.....

A/N - I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT AND LATE BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST TO UPLOAD AS MUCH AS I CAN AND WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE PERSON. I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT, WE TOOK HIS NAME IN THE LAST EPISODE, I THINK (I WROTE IT SOMEWHERE IN A CHAPTER WHICH ONE I DON'T REMEMBER) BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS!

💚💙BYEEEE.....LOVE U....TAKE CARE.....💙💚