CH:11 - ENTRY OF WHO?

A/N - TOO LATE AND 2 NEW CHARACTERS COMING IN, NOT ONLY THE ONE I TOLD YESTERDAY BUT ALSO ANOTHER NEW 2.

💙💚....CONTINUE READING....💙💚

I found out the person was one and only Owen Wilson aka the guy who played Mobius himself. "Hey! Y- Y/n, right? Tom told me so much about you yesterday on the call. I'm Owen Wilson, I assume you know me since you said that Loki and Mobius and Tom and I are one of your favorite MCU duos, right?" Owen said.

"uh- Hi!- Uh- Yeah. Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n and it's true I love you guys' duo but I hope Tom told all the good stuff about me...." I said.

Owen chuckled with Tom, "Oh yes, of course, all the good stuff and a little special secret too."

Oh really? Tom did so? "What's the secret?" I asked squinting my eyes. "The secret that we are going watch 'Loki' today." Owen replied. "Ugh! Tom! You ruined the surprise!!!!" I said while platonically hitting Tom on the arm like a child. "You, missy, never told me it was a surprise!" Tom said pretending to be shocked. "I guess so, but, Mr. Wilson! Let's go meet the others. It's gonna be a fun day!" I said turning around and motioning them to follow me which they did.

OWEN WILSON'S POV :-

A/N - I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW THIS ONE'S GONNA BE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS! BUT I'LL TRY.

I have to say Tom was right, everything he told me was correct, she is a sweet little girl who thinks herself to be a grown up but that makes her more adorable.

We followed her inside the set and I met with the other actors and actresses, gotta say the Marvel family is huge but still the most loving. We had a nice chit-chat with everyone and a little while later another girl of probably y/n's age came in but something about her seemed a little off, and I guess, I wasn't the only one to notice this because y/n and Sebastian also seemed to have the same look as me.

"Hi, Mr.Wilson. I'm Lia Jameson, it's nice to meet you." she greeted me, but, now I know, I think she is more of a pick me girl.

"Hi, Lia. It's nice to meet you too." I greeted back but then y/n called so, I turned but saw Lia giving y/n a dead stare and then, went to y/n and whispered loud enough for me to hear "Hands off, bitch. He's talking to me because he likes me more, stop being a pick me girl. No one even likes you here, be prepared you're gonna be gone soon."

I glared at Lia once, and then said standing up for y/n who was just standing there while looking down "Y/n, let's go, I was bored while talking to her anyway. I'll tell you a secret, come here." I said and called y/n as he approached I sat down so, I was at her level and said loud enough for Lia to hear "Some people will tell you a lot of things, which might not be true but they are telling those cause, they are that way and they think that everyone's that way, got it?" I said and looked over to Lia, as y/n just nodded.

Then, I stood up and held y/n's shoulder and took her to the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about lunch break and y/n was no where to be seen, she had filmed her scenes and gone to her trailer but hadn't come out since then... We were all kinda worried.

SEBASTIAN STAN'S POV :-

Anthony and I went to y/n's trailer to check up on her and knocked on the door. After about 10 mins she opened the door and said "Hey, guys..." The eyes were puffy, as if she's been.... crying?!

"Hey, kid! You gonna come out to eat with us? We ordered take out, pizza for everyone" I tried to ignore the fact but it was tough seeing her like this. Why had she been crying? "No, thanks... not hungry actually. But, thanks for the offer.." She replied and smiled at us before shutting the door again.

I and Anthony stared at each-others face for a second, deciding on what to do but at the end, just decided to inform it to Tom. That guy actually cared for her immensely, even if he met a day before, we knew he wouldn't think twice before sacrificing himself for her...

TOM HIDDLESTON'S POV :-

I was talking to Owen when Sebastian and Anthony walked over to me, saying that y/n was in her trailer and looked like she had been crying.... They also said that she refused on having lunch as well and that they were worried. At this point, I was worried as well.

I quickly ran to our trailer and knocked on the door......