CH:5 - QUESTIONS OR INVESTIGATION

After about 20 minutes I got out of the shower and wore the marvel t-shirt that Tom gave me and my sweat pants. I got out of my room and saw Tom, Elisabeth, Letitia and Sebastian sitting in the huge Living room of our trailer. 

As everyones attention was now at me Tom turned around as he was sitting facing against my room and said "Oh, hey y/n, seems like you're done! We still have some time left for your costume trial so, come here sit with us." patting the spot next to him on the sofa and as I noticed it was quite the only place left as Elisabeth and Letitia were sitting on a double seating sofas and Sebastian on a single one while Tom was seated alone on a double seating one.

I soon gave them a smile and took a seat next to Tom, as he put a hand on my shoulder in fatherly manner. (DON'T THINK ANYTHING SUS GUYS, Y/N'S JUST 13 AND TOM'S 42 THIS YEAR! HE'S A FATHER FIGURE TO YOU, ONLY!) 

It's really not that natural for me to feel so safe in someone's arm, especially a guy who I met only about 30 minutes ago. Tom started "So guys, if you yet don't know, this is y/n she will be playing mine and Lizzie's aka Loki and Wanda's daughter who has a mentor-mentee relationship with Bucky and is also the favourite niece of mostly everyone especially of T'challa and Shuri. She also has multiple superpowers and really strong! and y/n they are-" 

Before he could complete I burst "Yes! I know who they are very well Ms.Olsen, Ms.Wright and Mr.Stan" pointing at each of them as I say their names one by one. They all giggled at my reaction while Lizzie said "It's ok, love, you can call me Lizzie, don't worry about it." and Seb joined in "Yeah! Y/n you can call me Sebastian or if you have any nickname for my really long name that." "You know to call me, SIS!" Letitia said with a smirk on her face. I chuckled and nodded.

After a while of them asking me multiple questions which felt more like an investigation, we heard a knock on the door. It was Maria, a crew there. As Tom opened the door she said "Hey, Mr.Hiddleston, The Russo's are calling you guys for the costume trial." Tom nodded and said that we will be there in 5 minutes.

We all got up and head to the Russo's while I was in the front with Tom walking closely by my side as I was nervous, sis, Lizzie and Seb followed us close behind. We soon met them near the now almost completely built set and they said "Hey guys, we are going start with your trials, while y/n has a completely new suit we've also made some changes for you guys suits and costumes as well and y/n almost everyone insisted on taking a look of your costume with you wearing it, today, so could you please do a runway for us after you wear it." We all chuckled as I nodded but I was passing out, out of nervousness from the inside but I guess my acting skills are too good as I didn't even let a single drop of it show which I am really proud of.

After a while I changed into my costume and Amy, my make up artist, did her work with perfection and I looked.....like a ......perfect...agent, I guess. Whatever I just looked really good.

Then I did the runway just how the brothers told and I also got multiple compliments and hugs from the cast but one of my favourites were "Dude, Mackie I want to be like y/n, she is so pretty." said by Evans in his little girl voice which almost made me fall over with laughter.

I had two-three costumes to select from and I kinda liked both so they said that I could wear in turns.      

After the trial we were called to meeting room and as always I was with Tom, I know I could rely on anyone here but I am just a bit more comfy with Tom although with Downey and the others as well but Tom

I was just a bit shocked at the fact that Downey, Evans and Scarlett were still on set when their character died in Endgame, not giving it too much attention I went in the room and took a seat beside Tom as he looked at me and slightly whispered "Hey darling, are you alright? You know the others are really friendly too, you can talk to them as well and without being nervous." I nodded and replied "I'm sorry Mr.Hiddleston, it's just that I am a bit more comfortable to sit with you. I can move if you want me to." Tom looked at me said that it was absolutely fine and I didn't needed to go anywhere. A little while later Anthony (Mackie) entered the room and came running to sit next to me cause according to him we didn't get to talk much, which was true.

So, he sat down next to me and we talked for a couple minutes until the Russo brothers came in. They one by one handed us our scripts and told us to wait and open it together. I was so excited to open MY FIRST MARVEL SCRIPT! I always thought that they were only possible in Wattpad fanfictions and my dreams but NO, it's happening with me in REAL LIFE.

Soon everyone got there scripts and we opened it. 

My opening scene was apparently with Seb and Mr.Boseman where them and I are working on a mission together and later we have a scene with the Wakandan cast in Wakanda.

I'm really happy that they trusted me and gave me the script with the others' lines there as well unlike Tom Holland who only had his line and the others' were blank. Then the Russos said "Alright guys, those are the scenes we will be doing, the next one will be given to you after we are done with this and as usual we are going to do a layover today. Y/n we talked to your parents about it and they said it was fine. So, everyone enjoy your night, feel free to practice you guys' scripts with each-other and take a good night rest cause we have to start filming tomorrow early in the morning. Please make sure you guys' are out of you trailers and in the filming building by 7:30. Your dinners' will be served shortly. MEETING DISMISSED!" 

After that we all left, we could've just made it longer by asking them questions but we were way too bored ourselves as well.

After a while of rehearsing our lines, we had our dinner which was some fries, brown rice, pasta and salad. All of the food was really delicious and after having it we went to bed.

A/N- HEY GUYS! THAT'S SOMETHING, I GUESS, IT'S NOT THAT GOOD BUT I TRIED AND ABOUT THE SUIT, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE IT SOMETHING F YOUR STYLE, YOU CAN IMAGINE IT. JUST CAUSE IT'S MY 5TH CHAPTER I DIDN'T DO ANY STUFF LIKE CUTTING OR CRYING BUT JUST WAIT FOR IT, IT'S COMING IN THE VERY NEXT CHAPTERS. YOU GUYS CAN ALSO READ MY OTHER BOOK 'NOT THE SAME' IT'S A Y/N X PIETRO FANFIC. THE REST YOU GUYS WILL GET IT IN THE DESCRIPTION BOX OF THAT STORY.

💚💙BYE......TAKE CARE......💙💚