~14~

A/N

I know I usually do this at the end of every chapter but I have to say this

First I'd like to thank all my visible and invisible readers for reading my book and also those who vote for every chapter.

You have my thanks *bows and trips on air* oww... sorry

I know I'm a bit slow at updating and the book isn't very interesting but I will try to make it worth the wait ^_^

Sorry for being insignificant (TT)

Second I'm thinking of a Q&A.....so drop any question you have here

It's stupid,I know but it won't hurt to give it a try,no?

Also I'm thinking of changing the cover of the book

Until then I bid you adieu and enjoy reading*Disappears*

(Killian's other name is Bruce and Kyle's name is also Clyde)

†✧◝◜✧✧◝◜✧✧◝◜✧†

Things were getting out of hand at the mansion.Everyone walked eggshells around the alpha.After hearing the report from the two men assigned to tag the omega,the alpha was in a rage.And all because that omega was with another male

He lashed out at anyone for making the slightest mistake and punishes them severely for it.

Everyone turned to Clyde for protection because the alpha was the only one who could talk down the alpha and not get punched or beaten up.

Clyde got several complaints that morning and had to console some people including the pack doctor from not quitting

"I can't keep doing this Clyde,either you get him in place or I quit. Five people just entered with 2 broken ribs. Each!!"

One of the nurses fainted from seeing so much blood from one person.He had a large gash on his forehead and a cut on his upper arm to his elbow

Another person is quitting

The doctor raged on about the alpha's temper. The alpha just listened to her ranting out her frustrations.

Clyde left the hospital and went to the training grounds,only to see Bruce sparring with one of the guards. The guard punched him and Bruce went ahead to break his arm and leg.

He was about to call for the next person when Clyde stopped him and shut down the fight.The men looked at the alpha gracefully and left.

"I didn't give you the right to call it off"Bruce snatched the towel handed to him.

"Stop fighting your men. You're increasing the doc's workload"

"Why should I care about that,I pay her well enough not to complain"Bruce threw the towel and went to his office. Clyde sighed and followed the alpha

"Money doesn't solve everything, you have to think of your members as well"

Bruce glared at his second in command and grumbled a curse. He was right. If he kept fighting his men none of them would be left to stop an attack if it ever happened. He just needed to vent his anger on someone.

"So what is it this time?"

Bruce poured a glass glass of whiskey and scuffed it down in a go, eyes trained on the glass.

Just what exactly about that omega is making him loose his sanity, the alpha couldn't figure it out.

He was the first omega so brazen while helping him. He didn't show fear when he saw the blood pouring out of his wound and didn't flinch when a gun was pointed at him

He didn't even ask of what Bruce did and probably didn't care.

"When is the next shipment arriving?"

Clyde didn't answer the question. He knew Bruce was trying to curb the conversation with work.He didn't ask and just answered him

"In the next three days"

"And our debtors?"

"One is asking for a negotiation"

Bruce crushed the glass in his hand,blood dripping onto the table.

"Who is it?"

"It's Collin Walters"

"The elite alpha dumbass?"

Bruce smirked. Another elite stating the terms like they always do. If only the people knew what these so called elites do in the background.

"What's he negotiating for? It's only a couple millions. He can pay it off"

"Apparently he can't pay it all off and wants to talk about the payment with you"

The alpha was not in the mood to negotiate with anybody. If you can't pay the money, you don't borrow it.

This was the case with every single elite that owes him. They always find ways to avoid paying in full until he comes and threatens them or kills a family member, friend, wife or husband.

Then they go to his brother and ask for his help to kill him. But they end up getting killed instead.

"I'm not negotiating anything with anyone. He has a week to pay everything."

Clyde sighed and left. The report of the two men lingered in his mind.

A cafe, huh?

He decided to visit the cafe to see the omega and that guy that was with him. The thought of that guy with the omega angered him for some reason. It was quite irritating.

The maids paused their chores and saw the alpha leaving the mansion. They held their breath and waited till he got in the car and the chauffeur left the mansion.

"Is he gone?" one whispered, afraid he might still be around

"He's gone" another breathed. They could breathe now. He finally left the mansion.

。◕◕。。◕◕。。◕◕。。◕◕。

What was the name of the cafe?

"Where to sir?"

"Just drive"

"Y-yes sir" The chauffeur, like the rest of the workers in the mansion were terrified of the alpha's temper. He was warned by the maids that he wasn't in the brightest mood so he must tread carefully. Luckily he wasn't a target.

The alpha looked out the window, glancing through the passing buildings when his eyes landed on the sign.

"Stop here"

The chauffeur stopped in front of a cafe.

Wait, a cafe?

But the boss doesn't drink coffee?

"Should I get a coffee for you?"

Who cares, as long as I'm not a target for his wrath.

"No, I'll go for it myself"

!!!!

Bruce got out of the car and the chauffeur sighed in relief. A few moments later the alpha entered the car with a coffee and a smile.

He never smiles, creepy!

"You seem to be in a good mood sir"  The chauffeur tested the waters. Bruce smiled and looked out the window, licking his lips.

"Yes, I am"