Rising Queen: Chapter 6

Sapphire.
Well, fuck. Gaia, for some reason, told me I should plan the party. She said since I was the one who proposed it, I should be the one to plan it. But seriously, why the fuck? I didn't know parties should be planned! I don't even know where to start! The parties I've thrown in the past were all just parties in the bar or some nightclub, I didn't have to plan anything. But now, Gaia told me I had to because I was technically a royal and royals should still at least party in style. How the fuck was I supposed to do that? All I knew about partying were the alcohol, music, more alcohol, sex, drugs, and even more alcohol. I don't have any clue about those fancy bullshit. It didn't help that I wasn't born rich so I seriously had no clue.

But as a start, I decided to formally ask everyone if I could start a party. So far, I've gotten the approval of everyone to plan the party except.. you all know who, my Diosa. She said she wouldn't allow me to make the venue her witch castle which was fine by me since Vaye and Eva were more than willing to lend me their castles. I'll admit, I was a bit pissed when Weiss kept saying no but who, in their right mind, would stay angry at their girl? Plus, she always gave me head before sleeping so I can't really complain. Fuck, just thinking about it already got me hard, I'm so horny for Weiss.

"And that, everybody, is a pervert in the flesh. If you'll observe how she's biting her lip and doing that motion with her hands like she's squeezing some boobs, you'll see that she's a real pervert."

I scoffed, "Like you're any better than me, Eva. I see the way you look at Pearl's boobs."

"How could I not? She's mine, therefore I have the right to stare at what's mine." Eva replied, rolling her eyes at me.

"What are you even doing here?"

Eva shrugged, "Vaye told me to check on you. We were getting really concerned that you were thinking a lot. We know perverts aren't able to think too much so we thought you were damaging your brain."

I rolled my eyes and showed her my middle finger. "Ha-ha, very funny." Eva only chuckled in reply as she laid down on my bed.

"Scoot over, bitch. This bed is only for Weiss and I."

Eva gave me the middle finger as well. "Really now? The witch who kept turning you down?" This bitch, I swear to god, I'll throw her out my window.

"My witch.. my witch who kept turning me down, yes. But besides, she'll agree with me soon, I know she has her limits with me."

Eva raised a brow, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing..?"

"With Weiss, you'll never really know so I always assume it's a bad thing."

"I don't know if I should pity you but I am feeling incredibly lucky to have someone as understanding as Pearl, although she can get strict as well." Eva chuckled as she gave me a pat on the back.

"Fuck off, man. I'm very luck to have Weiss too, you know."

She smirked, "Well, you should be. After all, she's heading to this room, right now. Good luck, ginger." She gave me a wink before literally jumping out of the window. I guess she didn't want to face Weiss after our recent meeting.

As stated by wolfie, the door opened and in came my beautiful Diosa. Like any other day, she had her dark golden hair down whilst her vibrant forest green eyes looked around the room, analyzing every speck of dust. Her soft and pink plump lips were formed in their usual frown and her eyes held so much judgement, power, mockery, and nothingness at the same time. I was lucky her eyes weren't yellow, if it was yellow, that meant someone was fucked. That someone sometimes meant me but on most occasions, it was someone else which I was thankful for. Weiss approached me, her hips unknowingly swaying with every step she took. It was like she was unconsciously seducing me and I was all for it. I seriously could not take my eyes off of her beautiful hips. Ladies and gentlemen, Weiss Hudson, my Diosa and the owner of my heart and dick.