More than Queens

"More than Queens

"More than Queens."

Willow Hudson, the princess of witches used to spend all of her time playing with the hearts of fragile women. After she was done toying with them, she'd throw them away like garbage, never taking the time to appreciate them.

She thought she'd spend the rest of her life like that.. until she met her mate.

Gaia, the one whom humans referred to as "mother earth," who also happened to be the all knowing being, and a creature who was more powerful than queens was revealed to be the mate of the esteemed princess.

Now, instead of throwing women away, Willow was the one being thrown away as Gaia was always busy, even for her own mate.

But why.. why in the world was Gaia so busy?

Perhaps it was for her to finally find the missing piece. Her desperation to find it and complete her life clouded her every thought.

She found the first one, but where is the other?

"Not one, but two,
Only the best for you.
For she is no ordinary creature,
She is Gaia, our mother nature."

Death, Pain, Despair.
Where is Love?
It's in Misfortune.

*-*

She's here, she's queer! Willow and Gaia are back! Now, since I'm not good at keeping things subtle, I believe you guys already know what you're in for hehe. ( ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠). I've read quite a few books that focus on this sort of romance and I figured, I wanted to try writing it myself!

Oh, and as I've stated in my previous 'Thank You' note, this book will focus solely on Gaia and Willow, my other babies are taking sideline roles for this story. Ah, but all of them will forever be main characters in my heart. ♡♡

I did say that this book is speculated to be a short story, but when I read the plot I came up with, I legit face-palmed myself. I really don't know why, but my fingers have a mind of their own and the plot ended up becoming longer than it should have been. What was once supposed to be an adorable love story.. ended up.. different. Thus, as I've stated, death, pain, and despair are to be expected.

This is also just an extension, it doesn't really have much to do with Three Queens or Fallen Queen, it has a separate story, and is in no way related to the stories of the other Queen books. Therefore, More than Queens is not a sequel.

If I haven't given enough clues yet, please read between the lines TvT,

Not one but two,
Only the best for you.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for the love and support you've shown Fallen Queen! I hope to see you guys in Willow and Gaia's story with Misfortune!

I hope you all are doing well and have a great day/night!

(⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ