004, dog mom

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter four|| 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter four|| 🎬🤍🦢

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter four|| 🎬🤍🦢

IRL

    THE SECOND SHE SAW THE REPLY SHE THREW HER PHONE DOWN. As far as she knew - from stalking them - getting a reply would be somewhat hard. News flash, it wasn't, it took a little over an hour.

    She looked next to her to where her friend/ housemate sat. The second their eyes met, Carmen burst out laughing, making Amelia groan. The girl continued to laugh for - in Amelie's opinion - far too long.

    "Can you, like, stop?" Amelie asked at the same time her younger sister walked into the room, a confused expression across her face.

    She pointed over at Carmen, who was now laying on her stomach, "What's up with her?"

    Amelie looked down at her phone for a second before picking it up and handing it over to her sister, "The app should be open..."

    Rory gave her a judgy look for a moment until she finally unlocked the phone and burst out laughing.

    Amelie rolled her eyes, "It's not even funny."

     "No, it's not," Rory stopped laughing after a second and threw the phone back at the girl, "But it's just your reply that's kinda funny - and the fact this bitch is rolling around on the bed." She pointed over at Carmen.

    The girl in question sat up, a dazed look on her face, "I haven't slept in three days."

   "She's a dog mum now." Ames smiled before looking over at her best friend, "Bet you regret giving your own mother such hassle."

    Carmen snorted and shook her head, "Not even a bit."

    Amelie didn't have time to respond because her bedroom door flung open, revealing her two other housemates.