033, star wars lego

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter thirty-three|| 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter thirty-three|| 🎬🤍🦢

    Amelie Flood was a very easy person to please — in fact it was worrying how easy it was to please the young woman

    As promised she had turned up outside Sam and Colby's at exactly eleven — that's a lie, she showed up at two minutes past eleven, but that was irrelevant. Traffic. — She had been met with an overly happy Colby, which scared her at first, especially when he grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into the house. He had covered her eyes and led her into the kitchen, only uncovering her eyes once they reached the room.

   Instead of ordering the lego online, Colby Brock had went to Target that morning and snagged it, and for the reason he figured out how easily she was pleased.

    Amelie was sitting on the floor in the middle of the kitchen, one food pressed against her inner thigh and the other out straight in front of her. One of the lego bags was open along with the instruction booklet.

Despite having promised to help them convince Nate to come, Amelie was too preoccupied. She could hear the two men on the phone to their friend, but she simply couldn't speak.

She may have loved lego, but lord did it stress her out.

Some point into making the base of the ship, she felt Colby sit beside her. She saw him place the phone down between them. Once he tried to reach over for the instruction book, her hand instantly shot out to hit him.

"You can't hit me!" Colby yelped, grabbing onto the side of his arm where Amelie ever so lightly grazed him.

With her attention back on the lego in front of her, her mouth seemed to move before her mind could think, "Oh, sure I can. Unless you've got yourself knocked up again, slut!" She mumbled, reciting glee before she got the chance to stop herself.

She heard Sam laugh from the sofa, which made her lips twitch up into a smile even though she would deny it if you were to bring it up.

"And this is why you should come." Colby directed to the phone which showcased an amused Nate, "You'll have entertainment. She'll recite glee like a freak."