009, surprises

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter nine|| 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter nine|| 🎬🤍🦢

and again...

timestamp, 48:20

timestamp, 48:20

    Having an existential crisis in a haunted hotel was not something Amelie floor had expected and yet here she was, lying on the bed with her arms crossed over her stomach while staring up at the ceiling, thinking back on everything the man had said not even ten minutes ago.

    Sam and Colby were taking out the equipment they would need for the actual investigation. She knew most of the stuff that was sprawled across the bed and the counter top, but some of it she was still new to.

    Sam lightly kicked her ankle to get her attention, offering her a small smile after she sat up with a huff. She smiled back, leaving him to nod and get into full camera mode.

    "Come on down!" He clapped, looking between Faze and Amelie, "I'm gonna give you guys a haunted ghost tour."

     "A little history lesson."

    "Last time we did a video with you," He pointed towards Faze, "We had recently gotten robbed and so we had nothing. So we got some new equipment today. We're going to set this whole investigation. Well, we'll start with this." He walked towards the bed and pointed at everything. "This is just a regular cat ball, if something touches it it'll light up. We've always been using this emf, which detects electromagnetic energy."

    "So this is called a rempod," He explained, turing it on, "Turn it on here..."

    "You have to sit on that." Colby said, making Amelie laugh, "It goes straight up your ass."

    "Right into the FazeRug youtube channel." Amanda joked.

    "Thank you for not including me in such profanities." Amelie smiled, looking back at the girl.

    "Do you have to touch it or?" Rug asked Sam, bringing Amelie's attention back towards the equipment.

    "Any sort of motion whatsoever." He replied as the two reached out to touch it. After they were done figuring it out, he turned it off and reached towards something else on the table. Amelies eyes went wide at the coffin shaped item in his hands, "Then we've got this... Which is one of my favourites."