030, i would never hate you

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter thirty || 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter thirty || 🎬🤍🦢

    Amelie did in fact not speak to him before he came back from Canada, and that made Sam Golbach a pain to sit beside on a two and a half hour flight

    It was now the twentieth of January and the only contact the two have had was when Riley had Face-Timed him bombarding him with questions, asking if he was okay. Amelie had been sitting opposite of Riley, and the girl had asked her to wave, which she did with a huge smile on her face. He wasn't sure she knew who it was, but he hoped she did.

   Instead of driving straight home, Sam took a sharp left that left him a few blocks away from Amelie's apartment. Colby had put a small fight but once Sam sent him a look he immediately sat back in the chair, silently wishing he had of just taken the car keys off the man.

    The second the car was in park Sam was already out the door, he left the car running, which Colby was very happy about. As Sam buzzed in — after making Carmen give him and Colby the code ages ago — his friend in the car immediately connected his phone to the aux and blared a random playlist, not caring about the fact that three out of four windows were open.

    He raced up the stairs and once he was outside, he knocked on the door without a second thought because if he was to think about what was gonna happen he would run back down the stairs and into his car.

   The moment Amelie opened the door, his stomach dropped. This part he really should have thought about. The panic that so clearly flashed in her eyes, made him sick.

    Shit.

    "You." He said as she stepped aside to let him in.

    Sam walked past her, leaving her to furrow her eyebrows, "Me?"

    "Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked when they both stepped into the sitting room.

    Amelie's face dropped, all humour she was hoping to share with him leaving her face without a trace. She leaned against the back of the sofa and closed her eyes, shaking her head.