024, good impressions

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter twenty-four || 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter twenty-four || 🎬🤍🦢

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter twenty-four || 🎬🤍🦢

    Christmas had come and gone faster than Amelie had originally anticipated. After her dramatic departure from the kitchen a few nights ago, everything seemed to be going okay.

   The four had made a somewhat traditional Christmas dinner and bitched about it, never comparing to a sunday roast back home. They had passed around presents and then both Carmen and Amelie had to let them know that most of them were in the post and would get there by the time they went home.

    Now Amelie and Carmen lay side by side on the couch. Amelie had her head on Carmens shoulder as they both watched Carmen's phone. Amelie's was somewhere in the kitchen and she couldn't be bothered to grab it.

    Her parents were in Carmens room where they had been staying the last few days. Amelie had texted her two other friends and asked if they could stay in their room, but Carmen had insisted saying that she loved Amelie bed way more and it was so much more comfortable - Lies, Carmen was just a cuddler and could never pass up an opportunity to be a little spoon.

    It was Eleven in the morning and Amelie honestly didn't know why she was awake. She had woken up an hour ago and practically crawled out to the couch.

    Colby had texted her this morning telling her they were on their way back home and that they would head up to her house at Twelve-ish. Why they were so productive was beyond Amelie's comprehension, but she never really questioned it. In the four months she had known them, she had only seen them have three lazy days and even at that, they still weren't exactly lazy.

    An hour later, Amelie was sitting at the kitchen table. Her laptop was sitting in front of her as she attempted to edit a video and promised her viewers she would get out in the next few days. Carmen was still on the chair, this time dressed.

    A knock on the front door seemed to make the whole house wake up from their daze. Amelie jumped up and raced for the door, ignoring her mother's knowing glance as she ran past her.