008, the mystery of kate morgan

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter eight|| 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter eight|| 🎬🤍🦢

same warning as last time x

    The door opened - or well, was swung open and Rug looked into the eerily dark room

    The door opened - or well, was swung open and Rug looked into the eerily dark room. Amelie stood behind Sam and Colby, watching as they followed after.

    Both Amanda and Amelie raced for the door, neither wanting to be the last in, or really the first, but first was better than being in a hallway alone. Luckily for Amelie, she slipped in front of the girl, leaving them both to stumble awkwardly into the room.

    Colby turned around to briefly look at the commotion behind him, but Amelie simply smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

   She quickly became much more serious when Amanda tapped on her shoulder, staring at the door in shock, "Did you touch the door?"

    "No..." Amelie shook her head, and walked away from the door to further prove she was in fact not touching the door. She stood between Rug and Amanda while the three men talked.

    "I just want to say I did not touch the door!" Amanda said, gaining their attention as the door began to close after the two had walked in.

    "Oh, my God..."

    "I went to touch it and it was closing."

    The door seemed to close faster than it had before once everyone looked over, "Let's try that again." Sam mumbled, walking over and pushing it towards the wall.

    "It's gotta be because it's slanted." Amanda said, making Amelie nod, "Has to be."

     "So if this was like that..." Sam pushed the door back, watching as it went towards the wall at the same speed it was 'mysteriously' closing.

    The mood shifted in the room, going from tense to more relaxed after debunking it. They all agreed that it was because the floor was slanted, giving themselves a peace of mind.