04|It's More Fun If We Don't Rush

"Are we doing this?" Jungkook asked for one last confirmation, Taehyung slowly nodded nibbling on his bottom lip.

"Yeah... but only if you promise not to be fucking weird about it, 'cuz I'm not gonna be weird about it and you can keep that promise, then yeah... I'm—" his stammering words were halted by a finger followed by a light chuckle.

Jungkook leaned over Taehyung, pushing him down to lay on the bed fingertips finding their way to his nipples circling and pinching them until they hardened his breath ghosting over other's collarbones. Taehyung sucked a long breath when Jungkook drifted slowly down to his abdomen, followed by the light trail of his long hair Taehyung couldn't help to feel shivers running down his body at the feathery-like touch. Jungkook caressed the brunet's hip bones feeling his soft lips leaving butterfly kisses here and there, the latter was squirming under the raven's touch, precum dripping down onto his stomach, and Taehyung loved every second of it, no cap.

"It's more fun if we don't rush it"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook's comment, whatever, he didn't care as long as the latter was touching him and getting off. Jungkook nudged inside of Taehyung's thick thighs, parting them apart as he eased down on his knees, Taehyung's eyes shuttered closed as another ragged breath left at the sight of Jungkook kneeling in front of him. His calloused hands landed on each of Taehyung's kneecaps, fingers curling to stroke the soft skin, the brunet was startled when the heel of Jungkook's hands was pushed against the top of his shins, urging his legs up to his chest.

"Hold your legs like this" his voice was baritone, deep enough for Taehyung to gulp his brown orbs widened as he stared down at him. "Are you sure?"

"Pretty fucking sure... let me see you"

Now, Taehyung was panicking inside, he knew if he did that, he'd be exposed to the max. weighting his hesitation against the promise blazing in his eyes with shaky breathes Taehyung lifted one of his legs and then another holding them in place, chewing down his bottom lip Taehyung looked to the side, cheeks heating already feeling embarrassed, he was about to crack a dumb joke but instead he yelped out when a hot tongue came in contact with his hole. To his fast reflexes, the brunet's feet shoot off the bed luckily Jungkook caught them as Taehyung fumbled, easing back to the same position.

"Jung—ahhh..." Taehyung gasped out gnawing on his lips suppressing his moans; it felt so good, so good he started to thrash back, fingers digging into his skin. No response from the raven-head except for a warm sound of hum. The way Jungkook pushed his tongue inside, lapping, circling his hole, he could feel saliva dribbling down his ass-crack forming a wet patch beneath him. Taehyung yelled out again as Jungkook sucked on the rim, wet smacks and grunts coming from both of them. Instinctively Taehyung's hips started to rock to meet back with wanting more, wanting something...

It was an insane turn-on to both of them, Taehyung could feel his cock weeping for attention, throbbing hard and precum leaking making a puddle on his navel. "Please..." he begged, when there was no response Taehyung reached for his cock only to have his hand batted away, a frustrated whine leaving his mouth.

"Tsk, tsk, so impatient" Jungkook started with a sly smirk, and then there was a pop sound of a cap before Taehyung could look up at the raven he gasped loudly at the lube-slicked fingers slide back in, finding his prostate, filling him, stroking the velvet walls fingers twisting inside him, pulling back and in slowly. The brunette couldn't catch up with his breathing, his muscles flexed and contracted his whole body aching for a release.

With his fingers still deep in Taehyung, Jungkook pulled on his knees bringing them down, Taehyung's brown orbs flew to the raven's face gaping the spit-glazed, swollen lips, the wide pupils and that piercing gaze, dark orbs clouded with desire, hunger. Hell, he looked like a pure sex god. For a second Taehyung thought Jungkook was going to kiss him when he tilted his chin down. Panic and fear rose inside him with wide eyes he stupidly blurted;