07| Screaming Orgasm

"So, you'll be arriving Monday?"

"Yeah mom, just like last year and year before that" Taehyung laughed, placing the phone on his right ear while rummaging for his cuffs inside his drawers.

"Oh, spare me from teasing Taehyung-ah. I miss my son and I want to spend time with him" Taehyung's mother said. His mother called him in the evening while Taehyung was in a rush to get ready. They couldn't finish setting everything up until 4, which meant Sung Won, Taehyung and Jungkook had to rush back home showered and suited up in order to be back at 6. No pre-partying for them, which was fine with Taehyung, it would take hours for his hangover to dissipate. Both Jungkook and him got cleaning duty afterwards for being late, after getting an earful from Sung Won, the older male was practically suffocating with work setting everything up for the fundraiser.

"Then you could show how much you miss your son by making him some Yakgwa, mom" He teased. Her call started with asking about his grades, then it was on to Chuseok plans, it was in a few days, but his mom was a planner so, she would spend her time thinking about what to make and what decorations to put up. Taehyung was the oldest with his two younger siblings, every year it would be just the five of them or sometimes they would invite friends or relatives to celebrate Chuseok.

"Hmmm... not bad. I wonder if he'd help me make it?"

"I think he'd want to watch you make them and eat it, relax a little. Those good grades must've worn him out, you know mom"

For sure Taehyung know he would end up helping her, they've always been pretty close.

"Good grades or partying? I saw few pictures that you were tagged in Instagram" Taehyung blinked, trying to think of which post she was talking about, he groaned unable to refresh his memory.

"I swear, I'm gonna block you mom, please quit looking at my stuff. It's creepy"

"Alright, alright." She hummed skeptically. "But you better not be drunk driving" She warned.

"I'm not, promise" Taehyung assured her, his attention turned to Jimin who walked into the living room. "Listen, gotta go mom. I'll call you whenever I'm free?"

"Okay, be safe wherever you go alright."

"Alright mom. Bye" Taehyung set his phone on the table after finishing up the call. Smoothening his suite coat Taehyung stepped out of his room, the house was a hive of activity, Taemin was with few of his friends were hanging out in the kitchen. Jimin had a couple of people that Taehyung could barely recognize. He was about to walk over to Jimin's room to spray some cologne, but he stopped when Taemin called out his name.

"Hey Tae, drop off these in Jungkook's room will ya? He said he needed some cufflinks" Taemin said, throwing a small black box towards Taehyung, who caught it. He halts near Jungkook's door, when he took a peek inside, he saw Jungkook buttoning up his white shirt. He lightly taps his knuckles on the door drawing the other's attention.

"Hey" Jungkook says, turning towards the door.

"Uh, Taemin asked me drop this" Taehyung stated, showing the black box to the raven head.

"Yeah, thanks" Jungkook answers glancing over his shoulders, his attention once again drops to the black tie on his hand, Taehyung notices the confusion in his increased eyebrows and he understood that Jungkook's having difficulty with the tie.

"You need help with the tie?" Taehyung broke the silence.

"Please do"

The rich scent coming from Jungkook invaded Taehyung's nostrils the moment he disclosed the distance between them, taking the black tie from the raven's hand. While Taehyung worked on the tie, he could feel Jungkook's eyes on him, warm breath mingling in his own, and Taehyung doesn't know what to feel about this, their proximity. The comfortable silence surrounding them were broken by Jungkook who cleared his throat before speaking.