08|Kiss To an Unanswered Question

"Now, beg for it"

"I want you to ruin me"

"Mmm..." The throaty purr of sound Jungkook let out glided over Taehyung like silk. He shivered in his spot. "Unbutton your shirt" Jungkook clicked his tongue teasingly at the latter, the same way he had earlier that morning. Taehyung had been ready to yank at the fabric, but he gently tugged at the soft whist of cotton as it slowly slid across his abdomen that gave him goosebumps. Then he moved up the row of buttons, each little plastic disk in his hand like a boulder between him and what he wanted. When he finished, Jungkook lifted the heel of his shoe, the cool sole brushing over Taehyung's naked skin.

"Look at you, looking like a fucking meal" Jungkook murmured. Taehyung flushed with awareness at how obvious he was, naked for him without even being naked yet. The toe of Jungkook's shoe grazed Taehyung's abs before it relaxed to hand off the side of the desk again.

"Unzip" Jungkook's voice boomed around the room.

Fucking finally, Taehyung screamed internally. His cock twitched and throbbed, excited at the prospect of being manhandled. But as soon as he unzipped his pants, Jungkook was telling him to do something else.

"Pinch your nipples"

Okay? Taehyung reached for his nipples, pinching it slightly, not seeing the point.

"Do it like the way I would. Harder, dig your nails in"

Taehyung digs his fingers and nails, leaving crescents in his skin. He gasped as the sting bloomed afterwards over his chest. And even though he was growing impatient, he did it again when Jungkook told him to. His gaze trained on Jungkook, only on him. Waiting for the next instruction, and when Jungkook didn't utter a word, Taehyung groaned.

"Fuck you, can't we do anything else?" Taehyung whined. Fuck he actually whined, how humiliating. And he pressed his lips together to prevent it from happening again. He cannot show Jungkook how desperate he is to get railed.

"Are you complaining?" Jungkook cocked a brow at him.

"I'm not. I'm just saying can't we just get on with it?"

"Oh, sure. Go ahead." Jungkook said. His lips curving at the end to a sly smirk. "—I'm not stopping you, am I? You're free to whip your dick out and jack away sweetheart" He gestured expansively, like he has all the power in the world.

"Fuck you" Taehyung glared at him; a low growl of frustration leaves him. His hand hovered over his crotch, cock strained against his boxers, twitching when his fingers grazed it. Fuck, he didn't want to just stand there and jerk himself off, and Jungkook fucking knew it. He knew every-fucking-thing. "God, you're an asshole" Taehyung spat as he took his dick out and stroked it slowly. Each draft of his hand agonizing annoyance, rubbing his thumb over the crown and getting himself slick. A hiss leaving Taehyung's mouth, length throbbing and begging for some rough action.

"Fuck, that's hot, Kim. You're close aren't ya?" Jungkook shifted on the desk. "Want me to take over?"

"Yess," Taehyung grated out. Jungkook extended his leg, planting the sole of his shoe at the join of Taehyung's leg and torso. The leather felt cool on Taehyung's skin, but he didn't even want to think about what might be on the bottom of his shoe, but there was something oddly erotic about the action that he couldn't pinpoint at. Like he was using him and giving him something at the same time— Jungkook's presence and his touch, making him yearn for more. Without thinking about anything, Taehyung slid his hand under the hem of Jungkook's slacks, skating a touch over the curve of his ankle and locking around the swell of his calf to keep him there. Jungkook inched the toe of his shoe closer to Taehyung's cock, digging the tip into the mound of trimmed hair at the base. A crackle of electricity ran through Taehyung, and he had to slow down his hand and squeeze his shaft to keep from coming.