Bank

-Y/N POV-

It'd been several weeks and you were getting close. You had set your sights on Vox, not Val, figuring he'd be much easier to catch doing something illegal. You had become quite skilled at the tracking thing. Becoming something that could be considered a stalker of sorts. You had sneakily installed cameras anywhere you knew Vox liked to go, plus banks and such he may go to rob. You'd also made sure the cameras couldn't be traced back to you. Because of the -probably illegal- activities you were now engaging yourself in, you'd decided to forgive Alastor. He and you had been talking almost every day for the past few weeks and honestly, it made you happy. These moments were ever more the reason you needed to protect him from Vox and Val's wrath. You were currently taking a walk around a lake with a small bit of bread to feed the ducks. It was calm and peaceful and quiet. Of course, that wouldn't last. Your phone vibrated. As you opened it you saw a notification from the security camera app. You quickly opened the notification and saw a figure in a navy ski mask, tampering with one of the non-hidden cameras you had placed as a diversion. You quickly clicked away from the image that camera was showing and to the one across the way. You inspected the figure, and though you only had a good view of his back you knew. He was wearing black clothes but he had the build of Vox and when you spend as much time as you had inspecting a specific person, recognizing them was a piece of cake. You laughed happily. You were going to do it! Actually, do it! You quickly stood up and walked to where you knew those specific cameras were. You peeked around a corner behind a building and spotted him. Vox, who had successfully broken the first camera. You put on a hoodie that sufficiently shadowed your face and walked into the bank before he got there. You hid in a corner. People gave you puzzled and suspicious looks but you didn't much care. You focused on the bank door, waiting. Silently daring Vox to walk in. And he did.